Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump at it again
(12-07-2017, 06:14 AM)Great Bridge Wrote: Shouldnt this shite be on the politics bored

Trump is a 'politician' who crosses boundaries.
(12-07-2017, 12:30 AM)bangalorebaggie Wrote: Whatever has been tried before in the region has not worked. This is a new approach. If anyone has any claim to Jerusalem it would certainly be the Jews. It was a Jewsih City millennia before Christianity or Islam existed. He may be a nutter but at least he does something.

I love to hear some New Yorker telling us how God gave the land to the Israelis thousands of years ago.
(12-07-2017, 09:04 AM)Montserratbaggie Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 12:30 AM)bangalorebaggie Wrote: Whatever has been tried before in the region has not worked. This is a new approach. If anyone has any claim to Jerusalem it would certainly be the Jews. It was a Jewsih City millennia before Christianity or Islam existed. He may be a nutter but at least he does something.

I love to hear some New Yorker telling us how God gave the land to the Israelis thousands of years ago.

Surely everyone knows the 11th commandment. 

"Thou shalt grab them by the pussy. You can do anything"
(12-07-2017, 01:33 AM)TheOddOne Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 01:01 AM)BoringBaggie Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 11:31 PM)TheOddOne Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 11:01 PM)BoringBaggie Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 10:44 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: You mean the nodding dogs who just go with the status quo  . For years we moaned about mp,s etc just towing the party line without being scared at what people think and when somebody does he gets lambasted for it .

There's a difference between not being politically incorrect and openly advocating sexual assault, backing a paedophile for senate because and saying the capital city of Jerusalem is Israel.

What he just said today is akin to supporting the East Germans annexing West Berlin in the 1950s and claiming that all of Berlin is the capital of East Germany.

I am sure you was on Obama's case when he said the exact same thing then... not to mention the Clintons & Bush... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE impeach Drumpf now.

I was 12/13 when W Bush ended his second term. I was probably more concerned about being laughed at school because Albion kept bloody losing that season and I was the only Albion fan in my year.

As for that claim, I'm not sure any of those three have said anything of the sort. Do you have a link? Much the same way that I've not called for Trump to be impeached for him saying and doing stupid shit.

http://archive.is/EQWzo

First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton says she considers Jerusalem to be the "eternal and indivisible capital of Israel" and will be an active advocate -- if elected to New York's Senate seat -- to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump lives up to his promises unlike these bells.

Why are they saying that? It's grossly irresponsible and reckless, the peace accords and UN stance are like that for a reason.
(12-06-2017, 11:30 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 10:44 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 06:46 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 06:22 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Let them get on with it its always been a fuse ready to go off if it wasn't trump saying things it will be something else .

Previous presidents managed to keep their mouths shut.

You mean the nodding dogs who just go with the status quo  . For years we moaned about mp,s etc just towing the party line without being scared at what people think and when somebody does he gets lambasted for it .

Trump should form a baseball lads alliance and walk to the White House to protest.

Top arf FF!
(12-07-2017, 09:04 AM)Montserratbaggie Wrote:

You don’t need to. Go to Israel, dig in the ground. You will find Jewish artefacts dating back 2000 years. Enough proof that it’s Jewish land despite the lies of Pallywood

With respect, it matters not what's in the ground but what's in the heart. The Islamic fundamentalists will use this as an excuse to kick off... like they needed an excuse anyway.

For someone so obsessed with eliminating Islamic terror, this is a bizarre move for Trump to make. It's almost as if if he wants the US embassy to be attacked.

Anyway, my favourite bi-story to this whole weird episode is the Pro-Trump evangeligical Christians heralding this move as (assuming this is the beginning if the Jews owning the holy land) as the beginning of The Rapture/apocalypse.

2017 eh?
born is the King of Israel
(12-07-2017, 09:30 PM)SophieX Wrote: The Islamic fundamentalists will use this as an excuse to kick off... like they needed an excuse anyway.  

[Image: palestine-calendar2.jpg]
It's not as if the Palestinians have anything to be angry. Here are four terrorist seven year olds blatantly playing football on a beach in breach of Israeli law. So they were blown to death. 

[Image: Last-moments-of-four-Palestinian-boys-be...-beach.jpg]