Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump at it again
(12-06-2017, 11:01 PM)BoringBaggie Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 10:44 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 06:46 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 06:22 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Let them get on with it its always been a fuse ready to go off if it wasn't trump saying things it will be something else .

Previous presidents managed to keep their mouths shut.

You mean the nodding dogs who just go with the status quo  . For years we moaned about mp,s etc just towing the party line without being scared at what people think and when somebody does he gets lambasted for it .

There's a difference between not being politically incorrect and openly advocating sexual assault, backing a paedophile for senate because and saying the capital city of Jerusalem is Israel.

What he just said today is akin to supporting the East Germans annexing West Berlin in the 1950s and claiming that all of Berlin is the capital of East Germany.

I am sure you was on Obama's case when he said the exact same thing then... not to mention the Clintons & Bush... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE impeach Drumpf now.
(12-06-2017, 11:31 PM)TheOddOne Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 06:22 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Let them get on with it its always been a fuse ready to go off if it wasn't trump saying things it will be something else .

You mean the nodding dogs who just go with the status quo  . For years we moaned about mp,s etc just towing the party line without being scared at what people think and when somebody does he gets lambasted for it .

There's a difference between not being politically incorrect and openly advocating sexual assault, backing a paedophile for senate because and saying the capital city of Jerusalem is Israel.

What he just said today is akin to supporting the East Germans annexing West Berlin in the 1950s and claiming that all of Berlin is the capital of East Germany.

I am sure you was on Obama's case when he said the exact same thing then... not to mention the Clintons & Bush... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE impeach Drumpf now.

You seem a little triggered there. Why not relax? Have a cup of covfefe
(12-06-2017, 11:36 PM)ASOGF Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 06:46 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Previous presidents managed to keep their mouths shut.

You seem a little triggered there. Why not relax? Have a cup of covfefe

Covfefe = liberal tears, I love it.
Has Donald called Winchester the capital of England yet?
(12-06-2017, 06:19 PM)WilesBandagedHead Wrote: Recognising Jerusalem as the Israeli capital. In one line a new army of suicide bombers created! The bloke is unreal. 
How much longer before he is gone. It's a real worry.

Asinine. You can't be suggesting that a US president officially recognising the capital of an allied country would prompt a violent response from the religion of peace? Should we be cowed by terrorism into abandoning our allies?

It seems that whatever Trump does, no matter how benign, there will always be noise on the left trying to score political points on subjects they know nothing about. 

It's tiring hearing "wolf" being called every day by sore losers. Sad!
Whatever has been tried before in the region has not worked. This is a new approach. If anyone has any claim to Jerusalem it would certainly be the Jews. It was a Jewsih City millennia before Christianity or Islam existed. He may be a nutter but at least he does something.

I was 12/13 when W Bush ended his second term. I was probably more concerned about being laughed at school because Albion kept bloody losing that season and I was the only Albion fan in my year.

As for that claim, I'm not sure any of those three have said anything of the sort. Do you have a link? Much the same way that I've not called for Trump to be impeached for him saying and doing stupid shit.
(12-07-2017, 01:01 AM)BoringBaggie Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 06:46 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Previous presidents managed to keep their mouths shut.

I was 12/13 when W Bush ended his second term. I was probably more concerned about being laughed at school because Albion kept bloody losing that season and I was the only Albion fan in my year.

As for that claim, I'm not sure any of those three have said anything of the sort. Do you have a link? Much the same way that I've not called for Trump to be impeached for him saying and doing stupid shit.

http://archive.is/EQWzo

First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton says she considers Jerusalem to be the "eternal and indivisible capital of Israel" and will be an active advocate -- if elected to New York's Senate seat -- to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump lives up to his promises unlike these bells.
Shouldnt this shite be on the politics bored
(12-07-2017, 06:14 AM)Great Bridge Wrote: Shouldnt this shite be on the politics bored

Agreed