Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swansea tickets
CA Baggie Wrote:
Big Cyrille Wrote:
CA Baggie Wrote:
Big Cyrille Wrote:
Derek Hardballs Wrote:When will we stop using excuses for our support currently? We bemoan the Little Ol Albion tag, say we should have a bigger stadium, slate previous administrators of the club for how many away tickets are on sale and yet we can't sell out the ground and we struggle on may occasions to sell out away tickets.

Maybe you should practice what you preach and start going to away matches if not you should just button your gob then only say anything when YOU decide to start going .

I'm not going Saturday but will be at Anfield on Wednesday.  It will be my third away game this season.  Just checking if I'm entitled to an opinion?

I'm also a HSTH if that helps?

He is always slagging off our support either at home or the stay aways .against man city you said it was great having non moaners around you and you made it a purpose and posted at half time I think or logged on and looked at why we was moaning.  Now it's having ago at the lack of support away more or less saying it wasn't the pulis effect  . He won't say it out right but we know what he doing .   Honestly I don't like venting my anger at someone but it's totally piss ing me off .

No I didn't.  The Hawthorns and a phone 4g at half time are not good bed fellows in my experience.

Not selling out of 1,000 tickets for any Saturday PL game is piss poor.  It's a collective criticism.

You can get on here to post at half time? Takes me 15 minutes just to load up the half time scores.
That's what I was thinking its awful for phone coverage got no chance of cashing out on a bet
(12-07-2017, 02:26 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 01:41 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 01:07 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 12:03 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: When will we stop using excuses for our support currently? We bemoan the Little Ol Albion tag, say we should have a bigger stadium, slate previous administrators of the club for how many away tickets are on sale and yet we can't sell out the ground and we struggle on may occasions to sell out away tickets.
(11-22-2017, 12:46 AM)Hopalong Wrote: What about Fat Sam (wash my mouth out) on a lucrative 18 month contract with big bonuses for keeping us up,  with McInnes Manager designate from 2019/20 or earlier if Sam fucks off?

Maybe you should practice what you preach and start going to away matches if not you should just button your gob then only say anything when YOU decide to start going .

I'm not going Saturday but will be at Anfield on Wednesday.  It will be my third away game this season.  Just checking if I'm entitled to an opinion?

I'm also a HSTH if that helps?

He is always slagging off our support either at home or the stay aways .against man city you said it was great having non moaners around you and you made it a purpose and posted at half time I think or logged on and looked at why we was moaning.  Now it's having ago at the lack of support away more or less saying it wasn't the pulis effect  . He won't say it out right but we know what he doing .   Honestly I don't like venting my anger at someone but it's totally piss ing me off .

Where have I had a go at the away fans? Just stating we can't sell out our allocation and we can't sell out at home so perhaps we (collectively as a fan base) should stop getting irate at the club for not going for larger ticket allocations and not building a larger capacity stadium. I imagine Christmas is a big factor in many not travelling and as is the amount of away matches over the festive period. Why get so upset and why make excuses it's just the way it is currently. 

In regards to the cup match this season yes it was nice to see families with young children enjoying the match in a positive manner even though the ground was not full.
I'm going to Stoke.
I managed to get a single ticket in the Upper Tier yesterday, so looking forward to my first trip to the Liberty Stadium.

The last time I went to Swansea was in May 1993 for the Division Two Play-Off Semi-Final First Leg, played at the old Vetch Field ground.

As I recall, the away terraces were not covered and it was raining on and off through the game. A fluky consolation goal from Daryl Burgess kept the tie alive and the rest is history.

My other recollection from that day was getting my first and only speeding ticket on the M4 Westbound (doing 92 mph in a 70 mph zone in my rush to make the kick-off).

I got away with a fixed penalty fine, amounting to 30 or 40 quid as I recall and three penalty points.
I’m guessing that we aren’t going to sell out West Ham before they go on general sale next Monday. Will go to that one, easy trip for me.
(12-08-2017, 09:17 AM)Duffmon Wrote: I’m guessing that we aren’t going to sell out West Ham before they go on general sale next Monday. Will go to that one, easy trip for me.
That's a game I was going to until it was put back a day, which scuppered that idea.
+1
tiptontown Wrote:
Duffmon Wrote:I’m guessing that we aren’t going to sell out West Ham before they go on general sale next Monday. Will go to that one, easy trip for me.
That's a game I was going to until it was put back a day, which scuppered that idea.

Yeah I can imagine a lot of people have been put off now - Tuesday night kick off on the first day a lot of people will be back in work after Christmas.
(12-08-2017, 09:43 AM)Duffmon Wrote:
tiptontown Wrote:
Duffmon Wrote:I’m guessing that we aren’t going to sell out West Ham before they go on general sale next Monday. Will go to that one, easy trip for me.

Yeah I can imagine a lot of people have been put off now - Tuesday night kick off on the first day a lot of people will be back in work after Christmas.

Think we've only taken 1500 allocation for West Ham.
What was the Liverpool allocation?