Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swansea tickets
got mine Tues but is that right that we have only 1030 , seem a bit low to me as I'm in the bottom tier and they said the top was sold out .
(12-06-2017, 05:56 PM)We Wrote: got mine Tues but is that right that we have only 1030 , seem a bit low to me as I'm in the bottom tier and they said the top was sold out .

Yep, 1030.

Got mine when they on sale to HSTH.

Does seem a bit low but then we've still got another 52 tickets to sell before we get onto the last Block of tickets in NL2.

Might not even sell the full 1030 which for me is pretty bad considering how important this fixture is in our current situation.
Very close to Xmas and still the pulis effect it will take a lot of people to part with hard earned money to watch tripe that we have served up even super fan DH won't part with his money
The FA Cup tie will be pretty close to the other side of Christmas.

Bet there'll be much gnashing of teeth and stomping of feet by those who aren't going to away games at the mo' but who'll be wanting them for FGR or Exeter.
I'm going to this one. On the top tier.

If anyone is going by train, there is a reduced service due to industrial action on Cross Country trains.
No direct trains to Cardiff Central from New Street, so via Bristol parkway is the only option.
The last train from Bristol Parkway to New Street appears to be 19.40. Need to get the 17.29 to Bristol Parkway from Swansea to make that.
A bit tight after the game at that time.
Here's the revised timetables:
https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/med...ble-51.pdf
Swansea were offering free kids tickets today due to "the Baggies not taking up their full away allocation".

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/free-ki...brom-clash
Looks like we are struggling to even sell the 1030... ouch.
Wolves & Villa would’ve taken more

?
(12-07-2017, 11:38 AM)wba_go_boing Wrote: Wolves & Villa would’ve taken more

?

As have we in previous encounters.
Near Xmas etc. But to not take 1,000 is pretty poor. We seem to have turned in to the Fulham, Blackburn etc we used to laugh at for their poor away support.