Forest
Not out of it yet. Up to 4th above Fulham as it stands.
Hudds on the other hand looking at consecutive relegations.
Forest still have to play Fulham, and they both cant win it.

4 wins will do it, unless Brentford go on a stellar run. The next 2 are massive for us.
On the plus side for us Huddersfield look rubbish. And we still have to play them
(06-28-2020, 02:58 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Forest still have to play Fulham, and they both cant win it.

4 wins will do it, unless Brentford go on a stellar run. The next 2 are massive for us.

It's getting them 4 wins, that's bothering me.     Big Grin
(06-28-2020, 03:02 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: On the plus side for us Huddersfield look rubbish. And we still have to play them

We also look rubbish  Big Grin
I think Brentford have the potential to win all of their remaining games. That’s my worry as they are on a roll and looking good. Whilst they didn’t create a lot against us they denied well as a team and pressed us better than we did them. Funny game football as how the heck did Hull manage to score 3 against Birmingham and we couldn’t buy a goal
(06-28-2020, 03:12 PM)Leicesterbaggie Wrote: I think Brentford have the potential to win all of their remaining  games. That’s my worry as they are on a roll and looking good. Whilst they didn’t create a lot against us they denied well as a team and pressed us better than we did them. Funny game football as how the heck did Hull manage to score 3 against Birmingham and we couldn’t buy a goal
Can Brentford keep that intensity up though, for 2 games a week in the summer? They are looking good though, I hate to say.
(06-28-2020, 03:47 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 03:12 PM)Leicesterbaggie Wrote: I think Brentford have the potential to win all of their remaining  games. That’s my worry as they are on a roll and looking good. Whilst they didn’t create a lot against us they denied well as a team and pressed us better than we did them. Funny game football as how the heck did Hull manage to score 3 against Birmingham and we couldn’t buy a goal
Can Brentford keep that intensity up though, for 2 games a week in the summer? They are looking good though, I hate to say.

Brentford have spent all season dropping points
(06-28-2020, 03:53 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 03:47 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Brentford have spent all season dropping points
Shame they couldn't on Friday
Brentford will drop points,I’m sure, it’s wether we can pick up enough points.We don’t want a run like we had in December. 3 wins 3 draws could be enough.Draws have been the reason we are not pulling away at the top.