Glastonbury
Been loving all the BBC footage over the weekend - watched loads of old sets, many of which I was at, and feeling the odd pang at not being there this year.

Managed to get hold of a load of the super strong cider they sell out of a bus by the main stage and have been working through that too.
(06-28-2020, 12:38 PM)Duffers Wrote: Been loving all the BBC footage over the weekend - watched loads of old sets, many of which I was at, and feeling the odd pang at not being there this year.

Managed to get hold of a load of the super strong cider they sell out of a bus by the main stage and have been working through that too.

I did think about you* when I saw this...

Glasto...

* Relax - not in a creepy way
Watching Pulp’s 1995 set right now.
Watched Love And Arthur Lee from 2003 on Friday. Classic .
(06-28-2020, 01:37 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Watched Love And Arthur Lee from 2003 on Friday. Classic .

Yes. That's been my favourite so far. And I think I've got Toots recorded for later.
(06-28-2020, 01:17 PM)Duffers Wrote: Watching Pulp’s 1995 set right now.

Remember it well Duffers. Mainly because I was gutted that The Roses had to pull out. Was never a massive Pulp fan but they did well.
Watched blur and the foos this morning. It's loads better watching the coverage of just the bands you like and not having any presenters telling you how magical it is you're not there.
In the form of his life.
(06-28-2020, 01:51 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Watched blur and the foos this morning. It's loads better watching the coverage of just the bands you like and not having any presenters telling you how magical it is you're not there.

That Blur 2009 set is my favourite from any band, any place, ever. Was going to watch it Thursday night but things came up. I’ve cleared my schedule tomorrow night to watch it again.

Looking forward to Bowie later.
Yeah, Blur in 09 were fantastic.

Watched Oasis '94 set earlier, what a voice Liam had in his younger years.
I remember seeing T Rex at the inaugural event.

It was before I was born, but hey, this is the internet.