Why can’t we score? NT
(06-26-2020, 08:51 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Philips off form. Grady unfit and off form. Teams know to just kick Pereira he'll fall over.

Robinson looking a shell of the player who first came here, Edwards is too raw. Our strikers are not good enough.

We've been worked out. I'd honestly get Grosicki in for something different and get Brunt on the bench for his set pieces in the last 10 minutes if fuck all else.

God I'm annoyed.

Harsh on Robinson. Decent last game and played about.....20 minutes tops tonight?
Wrong mix of players on the night against a side who wanted it more tonight, and a team with fuck all but pride to play for the other night. The worst type to play at this stage.

Too many big names on the pitch were ghosts tonight, and their decision not to attend afforded them additional time to engulf Periera. Who was wasteful when he did release the shackles.

Nervousness was a strange word. I think he meant apprehension. Our turnover lately is shit. It’s why I couldn’t understand the illiterate WUM earlier. Brentford’s movement of the ball was way slicker. We always reneged the quick pass or fluffed the through ball. Brunt would have made hay tonight.

Absentees we didn’t expect perhaps. Who no Austin after the lack of shots on target? Is this affecting morale?

Perhaps a couple of names brought back who didn’t warrant it.

But the biggest factor is the break in momentum. We were doing fine back before the season got a dry cough.
(06-26-2020, 11:08 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Wrong mix of players on the night against a side who wanted it more tonight, and a team with fuck all but pride to play for the other night. The worst type to play at this stage.

Too many big names on the pitch were ghosts tonight, and their decision not to attend afforded them additional time to engulf Periera. Who was wasteful when he did release the shackles.

Nervousness was a strange word. I think he meant apprehension. Our turnover lately is shit. It’s why I couldn’t understand the illiterate WUM earlier. Brentford’s movement of the ball was way slicker. We always reneged the quick pass or fluffed the through ball. Brunt would have made hay tonight.

Absentees we didn’t expect perhaps. Who no Austin after the lack of shots on target? Is this affecting morale?

Perhaps a couple of names brought back who didn’t warrant it.

But the biggest factor is the break in momentum. We were doing fine back before the season got a dry cough.

Some excellent points.  What have Furlong, Hegazi and Gibbs done to justify their inclusion?  Krov omitted, having been our best player this year? 

We had a fine spell in Feb but the Wigan/Swans results were disappointing.  During the good spell, O'Shea, Bartley, Townsend and Krovinovic were in the side but were all dropped for the Blues and Brentford games.  As you say, has this affected squad morale?  I guess Slav would say we lost/drew our last three games before the lockdown and the players I've bought in are more experienced, 'better'. 

Fine margins.
(06-26-2020, 10:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Pereira is a problem? 

FFS we've therefore just spent 9m on a problem?  Oh dear.

Selective quote. "PART OF".

Please be accurate.

Odd that you agree with a later poster for making the same point.

Oh dear.