Leicester Localised Lockdown
I thought you'd left the Tory party, you seem to be using all of their tactics in not debating points and distracting. And you have that unusual habit of only quoting the points you can answer whilst ignoring the main points knowing you are being shown up to be wrong. Take away me saying that Adolf Hitler is an example of how bad people can manipulate society to get what they want done no matter what and debate the point being made. Or alternatively run away and distract, it's up to you.
(07-02-2020, 12:03 PM)baggy1 Wrote: bad people can manipulate society

I don't think BJ is a 'bad person'. And he couldn't manipulate his way out of paper bag. You compared them - which is ridiculous.
(07-02-2020, 04:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

I don't think BJ is a 'bad person'. And he couldn't manipulate his way out of paper bag. You compared them - which is ridiculous.

No, a man that leaves his wife with cancer for an activist in the Tory party who he got up the duff is obviously a good man. The bumbling, trying his best, ale drinking, one of us bloke act is purely for the cameras and the gullible - that's the ridiculous part.
(07-03-2020, 09:01 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

No, a man that leaves his wife with cancer for an activist in the Tory party who he got up the duff is obviously a good man. The bumbling, trying his best, ale drinking, one of us bloke act is purely for the cameras and the gullible - that's the ridiculous part.

I understand you don't like him, but that hardly makes him Hitler (who you compared him to), does it?
(07-03-2020, 09:53 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

I understand you don't like him, but that hardly makes him Hitler (who you compared him to), does it?

If he wasn’t rich he wouldn’t look out of place on the defunct Jeremy Kyle show. That’s the quality of ‘leader‘ we have.
(07-03-2020, 09:53 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

Mentioning someone in the same sentence as another person doesn't make them comparable, unless of course you are a schoolgirl feigning mock offence. Or is this your way of trying to rattle my cage after I pointed out that your assertion that the BLM movement was Marxist until I corrected you.

Since the point that you admitted to being a wind up artist I have learned to take you with a pinch of salt. You never answer a point when you realise you are going to lose it and you just deflect - I think somewhere in this thread you compared me to a spotty 6th form debater, I'm pretty certain even that level of open conversation would highlight your spoiling tactics. 

Now if you don't mind I'm going to leave this here knowing you have avoided answering any points and have modelled your debating style on playing to the crowd much like the buffoon at the head of government. Have a pleasant weekend and enjoy the new freedoms allowed us all.
The BLM movement IS a self confessed Marxist organisation. FACT

And you compared Boris with Hitler. FACT

You appear to be obsessed with thinking I'm offended when I just think you're a FACT avoiding twat. Have a great Super Saturday.
(07-03-2020, 03:25 PM)Protheroe Wrote: The BLM movement IS a self confessed Marxist organisation. FACT

You appear to be obsessed with thinking I'm offended when I just think you're a FACT avoiding twat. Have a great Super Saturday.

Loses argument
(07-03-2020, 03:25 PM)Protheroe Wrote: The BLM movement IS a self confessed Marxist organisation. FACT

Big Grin

Now that has made me enjoy the weekend more.