Leicester Localised Lockdown
The difference is I dont or think I'm better than anyone else .just because someone is academically better than someone else doesnt give them the right to look down on anyone he does .
(08-10-2020, 12:09 PM)The liquidator Wrote: The difference is I dont or think I'm better than anyone else .just because someone is academically better than someone else doesnt give them the right to look down on anyone he does .

That wasn't what you said in the deleted post and you were looking down on him simply by suggesting that stacking shelves is a menial task worth beating someone over the head with.

Face it Liq, you got ruffled, you lashed out and are now backtracking. No issue with that, just accept it, apologise and move on - don't just delete the shiity posts and deny them.
I dont give a fuck I deleted it because I cant be arsed to argue with a prick like him ......oh I'm going to look down on him alright he can be bright as a fucking button but he wouldn't know a days fucking graft if it hit him in his biro .
Whatever, it seems that he's rattled you beyond the norm and that is probably job-done for him and you've been landed hook, line and sinker mate. Honestly, take a step back and let things ride more. All you have to do then is realise we are being run by a bunch of morons and you'll be almost there  Big Grin

I see that taking back control of our borders shite is going well btw  Angel
(08-10-2020, 12:50 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Whatever, it seems that he's rattled you beyond the norm and that is probably job-done for him and you've been landed hook, line and sinker mate. Honestly, take a step back and let things ride more. All you have to do then is realise we are being run by a bunch of morons and you'll be almost there  Big Grin

We dont get on he tried to belittle me so fuck him I have a very long memory  ..
(08-10-2020, 12:53 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 12:50 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Whatever, it seems that he's rattled you beyond the norm and that is probably job-done for him and you've been landed hook, line and sinker mate. Honestly, take a step back and let things ride more. All you have to do then is realise we are being run by a bunch of morons and you'll be almost there  Big Grin

We dont get on he tried to belittle me so fuck him I have a very long memory  ..

tried.  He succeeded
Benny from crossroads x
I see we are all getting along famously with or without me Wink
Your a breath of fresh air derek x