RLB sacked
Starmer shows the mop haired man child how to deal with team members that break the rules, She's shared an article claiming Isreali forces were responsible for training the US police to kneel on necks.
[quote='baggy1' pid='185453' dateline='1593095230']
Starmer shows the mop haired man child how to deal with team members that break the rules, She's shared an article claiming Isreali forces were responsible for training the US police to kneel on necks.

Meanwhile at Snake Mountain

[Image: EbVlzYyXgAI9cH9?format=jpg&name=large]
(06-25-2020, 02:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 02:27 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Starmer shows the mop haired man child how to deal with team members that break the rules, She's shared an article claiming Isreali forces were responsible for training the US police to kneel on necks.

Meanwhile at Snake Mountain

[Image: EbVlzYyXgAI9cH9?format=jpg&name=large]
The matter is closed says the PM in the Conservative HQ counting office

(06-25-2020, 02:27 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Starmer shows the mop haired man child how to deal with team members that break the rules, She's shared an article claiming Isreali forces were responsible for training the US police to kneel on necks.

I bet this raised a few eyebrows  Big Grin
Fair play to Starmer. Rebecca Wrong-Daily one of Corbyn's stooges.
Bloody hell Rebecca. One of our best policy makers caught out by a stupid throwaway line in an otherwise decent article. US police receiving training from Israeli forces (as documented by Amnesty International, amongst others) is probably true but thats not relevant. We're not allowed to say that sort of thing out loud.

Wonder if Starmer will say anything when Israel annexes the West Bank.
Not a particular fan of RLB, but this strikes me as a sign that i need not reach for an application form to join the Labour Party anytime soon.

I am not sure why Peake mentioned Israelli forces in the article, but what she is reported to have said doesn't strike me as an Anit semitic conspiracy theory. It is a matter of open knowledge that there are close relations between The USA and Israel, and whilst this may not be an example of the two countries working together and sharing expertise, i am sure they do in many areas. So i would ask, how is this a conspiracy theory.

Anyway at least now we know that Labour under Kier Starmer are going to be more concerned about appeasing people who are never going to vote for them, than they are abut putting first the interests of the most vulnerable in our society.

I suppose his supporters will claim that it is good politics, but does morality, principle and ethics always have t be sacrificed on the altar of 'good politics'
(06-25-2020, 04:14 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Not a particular fan of RLB, but this strikes me as a sign that i need not reach for an application form to join the Labour Party anytime soon.

I am not sure why Peake mentioned Israelli forces in the article, but what she is reported to have said doesn't strike me as an Anit semitic conspiracy theory. It is a matter of open knowledge that there are close relations between The USA and Israel, and whilst this may not be an example of the two countries working together and sharing expertise, i am sure they do in many areas. So i would ask, how is this a conspiracy theory.

Anyway at least now we know that Labour under Kier Starmer are going to be more concerned about appeasing people who are never going to vote for them, than they are abut putting first the interests of the most vulnerable in our society.

I suppose his supporters will claim that it is good politics, but does morality, principle and ethics always have t be sacrificed on the altar of 'good politics'

Those that WILL vote for Labour on the Ooh Jeremy Corbyn side of the party won’t win them elections they need to appeal to those in the centre of politics. I think this is good leadership and is ethical and principled. There was no need to retweet an article that mentioned Israel. All it does is help to reinforce public perception that the party is obsessed with matters that have nothing to do with their lives. What average voters takes the mental leap from BLM to a Israeli conspiracy theory? It’s not relevant to people’s lives and is a distraction the party doesn’t need. The left of the Labour Party needs to grow the feck up and fight the opposition not themselves.
(06-25-2020, 02:27 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Starmer shows the mop haired man child how to deal with team members that break the rules, She's shared an article claiming   Isreali forces were responsible for training the US police to kneel on necks. 

Sacha Baron Cohen did a skit on something akin to this
(06-25-2020, 03:55 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Bloody hell Rebecca. One of our best policy makers caught out by a stupid throwaway line in an otherwise decent article. US police receiving training from Israeli forces (as documented by Amnesty International, amongst others) is probably true but thats not relevant. We're not allowed to say that sort of thing out loud.

Wonder if Starmer will say anything when Israel annexes the West Bank.

Her leadership campaign and the last 5 years suggest that her policy positions were really not that good at all.
(06-25-2020, 04:14 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: but what she is reported to have said doesn't strike me as an Anit semitic conspiracy theory

Its Anti Semitic Conspiracy theory 101. Big Grin

(06-25-2020, 03:55 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: One of our best policy makers

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin