Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RAINBOW LACES
Hi guys, this is a great cause and it's great to see the premier league sides changing their profile pictures on Facebook to the rainbows.

I have friends and family members that are gay. If we're in the 21st century and in the UK & can't accept that love is just love, then it's a sad state of affairs.

I urge anybody that has Facebook to go and have a look across the teams Facebook pages and look at the 'Angry emojis' and who the people are that are reacting negatively towards this. Its unsurprisingly, members of the muslim community. 

It's there for us all to see. Don't be in denial. This religion is dark, outdated and needs binning off asap.

COYB
(11-25-2017, 02:57 PM)ReginaldsRod Wrote: Hi guys, this is a great cause and it's great to see the premier league sides changing their profile pictures on Facebook to the rainbows.

I have friends and family members that are gay. If we're in the 21st century and in the UK & can't accept that love is just love, then it's a sad state of affairs.

I urge anybody that has Facebook to go and have a look across the teams Facebook pages and look at the 'Angry emojis' and who the people are that are reacting negatively towards this. Its unsurprisingly, members of the muslim community. 

It's there for us all to see. Don't be in denial. This religion is dark, outdated and needs binning off asap.

COYB

I know plenty of white and black Christians who hold homophobic views.  A bigoted cunt is a bigoted cunt, regardless.

I agree that it's an important issue and a great cause.
no thanks i dont want to be a part of gay propaganda
(11-25-2017, 03:04 PM)spyro 123 Wrote: no thanks i dont want to be a part of gay propaganda

What?

Oh look people, we've found a moron.
(11-25-2017, 03:06 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 03:04 PM)spyro 123 Wrote: no thanks i dont want to be a part of gay propaganda

What?

Big Grin

What does 'part of gay propaganda' even mean?   Do you think the wearing of rainbow laces is some sort of plot designed to coerce you into sitting on a cock?
(11-25-2017, 03:15 PM)wewerehereonce Wrote:

What does 'part of gay propaganda' even mean?   Do you think the wearing of rainbow laces is some sort of plot designed to coerce you into sitting on a cock?

Arf :-D

Sometimes this place is like visiting my relatives in Yorkshire.

What?

Makes a change from saying Ralf Ragnick I suppose
(11-25-2017, 03:21 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

What?

Makes a change from saying Ralf Ragnick I suppose

I just looked through his previous posts.

He has a proper crush on Rangnick, it's scary, and then he has a problem with the gay agenda, think someone needs to admit something to himself.