Favourite Track By... list
(06-15-2020, 06:38 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 06:04 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 05:53 PM)Ossian Wrote: I can't believe Duffers hasn't started an Arcade Fire one.

I’ll do one tomorrow, then get all pissy when people complain they haven’t heard of them.

Might be worth agreeing a few ground rules though.

One thread per day.

Each ponner can only start one thread per week to give as many people a chance to name one as possible.

You'll probably be fine; even I've got all of the Arcade Fire studio albums downloaded and I'm an old bastard. It hurts to write that, but the truth has to be confronted.

First album is an absolute masterpiece, then each dicvessive album is ever so slightly not as good as the one that came before it.
(06-15-2020, 06:32 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Is it stuck now?

Inbreaded in everyone's brain box?

Uriah fuckin Heep?
(06-15-2020, 06:38 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 06:04 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 05:53 PM)Ossian Wrote: I can't believe Duffers hasn't started an Arcade Fire one.

I’ll do one tomorrow, then get all pissy when people complain they haven’t heard of them.

Might be worth agreeing a few ground rules though.

One thread per day.

Each ponner can only start one thread per week to give as many people a chance to name one as possible.

You'll probably be fine; even I've got all of the Arcade Fire studio albums downloaded and I'm an old bastard. It hurts to write that, but the truth has to be confronted.

Good shout.

Maybe also the band / artist must have had at least one single in the top 40?   I point list bands most have never heard of.  Maybe that should be another thread? “Favourite track by a band you’ve never heard before”? Big Grin
Football is back soon so get in quick!
Next time there's a free week can I suggest Stereophonics?
(06-19-2020, 11:11 AM)Ossian Wrote: Next time there's a free week can I suggest Stereophonics?

Just get in before anyone else.

This is why posters should only be allowed to start one thread each week.
(06-19-2020, 11:11 AM)Ossian Wrote: Next time there's a free week can I suggest Stereophonics?

Maybe tomorrow?  Big Grin
I will try for you tonight.
We probably need to agree when the week starts in terms of beginning a new thread.
(06-20-2020, 11:30 AM)Ossian Wrote: We probably need to agree when the week starts in terms of beginning a new thread.

Well I started one today so can’t now until next Saturday at the earliest.

Remi started one yesterday so can’t until next Friday.

As long as people are honest then it doesn’t really matter when the week starts. You’ve just got to wait at least 7 days before you can go again.