Plans for Blues
(06-14-2020, 10:20 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 09:14 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: We're breaking a self imposed alcohol ban for next Saturday. Can't bloody wait. For the match, not necessarily the booze.

Anyone got any big plans?

Big breakfast a cert., early morning calming walk... 

Any closet FKWs?

I reckon people will flout the rules and get together and watch matches.

Personally I envisage a second wave which is why we have to make sure we stay top 2 over the next three games.
+6 points and +13 GD over Fulham
+10 points -4GD over Brentford
+10 points +17GD over Forest

we would have to monumentally fuck it up not to be top 2 after 2 games and probably need 3 points to be top 2 after 3 games

unless we get 6/7 players a team testing positive once it starts I think the season will finish
(06-14-2020, 09:14 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: We're breaking a self imposed alcohol ban for next Saturday. Can't bloody wait. For the match, not necessarily the booze.

Any closet FKWs?

Personally I envisage a second wave which is why we have to make sure we stay top 2 over the next three games.

As I wrote yesterday, after all the protests that have been allowed to happen up and down the country, then the rules can do one from now on.

Besides, I’m pretty certain I’ve already had it and my brother has more than likely had it also.
(06-14-2020, 11:23 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Any closet FKWs?

As I wrote yesterday, after all the protests that have been allowed to happen up and down the country, then the rules can do one from now on.

Besides, I’m pretty certain I’ve already had it and my brother has more than likely had it also.

If my antibody result is negative I'd be amazed.

And, slightly concerned.
(06-14-2020, 10:02 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Hogan will be a threat, let's hope he doesn't run wild on our defence, brother.

What ya gonna do?
Win for the Baggies!

Anything else is detail.
Watching at home with many beers. As I hate being inside when the weather is good, I hope it’s not.
I might be allowed in, very slim chance but fingers crossed
(06-14-2020, 11:23 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Any closet FKWs?

Are you saying that you will ignore social distancing rules on Saturday?
(06-14-2020, 05:51 PM)4-hero Wrote: I might be allowed in, very slim chance but fingers crossed

Fair play if you do pal.