2 weeks time
The eve of Albion v Blues. Seems an age ago when the original fixture was cancelled.
(06-05-2020, 09:30 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: The eve of Albion v Blues. Seems an age ago when the original fixture was cancelled.

Different times, yet only a few months ago. I was gutted as we'd arranged a day on the lash with some Bluenoses. In hindsight, that looks pretty selfish.
I'm more concerned why you would drink with the opposition on a match day .0)))
(06-06-2020, 11:10 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 09:30 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: The eve of Albion v Blues. Seems an age ago when the original fixture was cancelled.

Different times, yet only a few months ago. I was gutted as we'd arranged a day on the lash with some Bluenoses. In hindsight, that looks pretty selfish.

Half and Half scarves?
(06-06-2020, 12:29 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm more concerned why you would drink with the opposition on a match day .0)))

The guys are mates, regular drinking buddies. It's just an excuse to do it somewhere else.  The once we took 'em to the Prince Albert by the Ling at early doors and finished off at some ungodly hour in some dive in Dudley. They repeated the hospitality in Highgate. Good days, hope they come back again!
Have they confirmed that the fixtures will pick up where they left off?
(06-06-2020, 07:54 PM)spudgun Wrote: Has they confirmed that the fixtures will pick up where they left off?

No doubt waiting for sky to pick the 30 championship games they will show and how that aligns with the PL games they are going to show and then re-arrange the chump fixtures accordingly.
(06-06-2020, 07:54 PM)spudgun Wrote: Have they confirmed that the fixtures will pick up where they left off?

I was thinking the same thing.

In the Prem the two matches for the four teams with a game in hand are being played first. I can't imagine that this was actually the case as the fixtures should of run.
I'm probably on my own here but I think the teams should be play at the same time based roughly around when they were originally scheduled. There is a reason they all kick off together on the last day and I reckon that's the way we should go for the remaining games. It's all about the telly, I know, but that doesn't mean it's right.
(06-07-2020, 08:55 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: I'm probably on my own here but I think the teams should be play at the same time based roughly around when they were originally scheduled. There is a reason they all kick off together on the last day and I reckon that's the way we should go for the remaining games. It's all about the telly, I know, but that doesn't mean it's right.

No, you’re not on your own.
The fixtures should be played out in their original order and the last league games should all k.o. at the same times, or someone somewhere will gain an unfair advantage. TV schedules shouldn’t come into it, (although we all know that they will, probably to the advantage of that lot down the road☺️!)