This afternoon's Birmingham "Protest"
(06-04-2020, 03:33 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Are the football lads alliance attending?   Speaking of which, what was their objective and just how far did they get in achieving anything?   Probably none and nowhere are the answers to the above, but I’m just guessing.

Oh is that what FLA stands for? I thought it was Fucking Lard Arses from looking at pictures of them.

They weren't racist though!  I play darts with one of the leaders, Bazza from the Wrenna.  Top lad, good bantz.  His granddad was once in a war and fought for our freedom of speech.  All he wants is to make Britain Great again by wasting police resources whilst winding up libtards.  He can't be racist, he loves a curry does Bazza.  He's just sick of all the paedo muslim extremists.  He gets nothing from FLA, apart from a shitload of donations that he has pocketed personally.

I tell you what, i bet none of you would say this to his face!  Fucking snowflakes.
(06-04-2020, 03:42 PM)WWHO Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:33 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Are the football lads alliance attending?   Speaking of which, what was their objective and just how far did they get in achieving anything?   Probably none and nowhere are the answers to the above, but I’m just guessing.

Oh is that what FLA stands for? I thought it was Fucking Lard Arses from looking at pictures of them.

They weren't racist though!  I play darts with one of the leaders, Bazza from the Wrenna.  Top lad, good bantz.  His granddad was once in a war and fought for our freedom of speech.  All he wants is to make Britain Great again by wasting police resources whilst winding up libtards.  He can't be racist, he loves a curry does Bazza.  He's just sick of all the paedo muslim extremists.  He gets nothing from FLA, apart from a shitload of donations that he has pocketed personally.

I tell you what, i bet none of you would say this to his face!  Fucking snowflakes.

Big Grin That made me loff
(06-04-2020, 03:41 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:20 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 02:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Is it just me, but why the hell are we having these protests at a time when we are told to social distance!
Also as there's no American Embassy in Brum to stand outside what's the point? This is America's problem.

Disagree. This is our problem too. The police in the UK ha significant racist elements. Trumps dictatorial method of government is a danger to the whole world. Hence we should all be concerned at what he may do next.

So is this an anti Trump protest or a black lives protest? We can protest all we want. What happens outside America has no bearing on Trump. Most of the morons voting for him won't even be aware of our existence as an alternative Birmingham to the one in Alabama. 
We can do all we want but the Democrats and the decent republicans have to sort this out.

Surely the two are inextricably linked?
(06-04-2020, 04:10 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:41 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:20 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 02:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Is it just me, but why the hell are we having these protests at a time when we are told to social distance!
Also as there's no American Embassy in Brum to stand outside what's the point? This is America's problem.

Disagree. This is our problem too. The police in the UK ha significant racist elements. Trumps dictatorial method of government is a danger to the whole world. Hence we should all be concerned at what he may do next.

So is this an anti Trump protest or a black lives protest? We can protest all we want. What happens outside America has no bearing on Trump. Most of the morons voting for him won't even be aware of our existence as an alternative Birmingham to the one in Alabama. 
We can do all we want but the Democrats and the decent republicans have to sort this out.

Surely the two are inextricably linked?
It seems so. think it's the straw that broke the camels back, but it's a democracy and they have to get rid of the loon at the ballot box. None of us can say anything any more than the communist party in China. It's all a bit futile here as over half of Americans don't even know there's a world outside of the States.
Just seen the pictures. No Social Distancing by the look of it.

Its fucking selfish and irresponsible, regardless of the cause.cause
I wondered over to have a look.

Worryingly, as KKC has stated, social distancing was non-existent. And as the attendees were at least half BAME that's a big risk that they took.

Brendon was there, observing sensibly from the perimeter, as was massive Baggies fan Joe Lycett.
(06-04-2020, 06:05 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: as was massive Baggies fan Joe Lycett.

He still thought Darren Moore was our manager on Radio 5 live the other day
(06-04-2020, 06:51 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 06:05 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: as was massive Baggies fan Joe Lycett.

He still thought Darren Moore was our manager on Radio 5 live the other day

He probably thinks it's Dave Moore.
(06-04-2020, 04:43 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Just seen the pictures. No Social Distancing by the look of it.

Agree 100%
Yesterday on the news
It showed 1000+ people protesting in Hyde Park
No social distancing whatsoever
Even one prick with a young child on his shoulders

Later on another group started attacking the police

Its America's problem nothing to do with us
(06-04-2020, 07:44 PM)Pipkins Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 04:43 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Just seen the pictures. No Social Distancing by the look of it.

Agree 100%
Yesterday on the news

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

(06-04-2020, 07:48 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 07:44 PM)Pipkins Wrote:

Agree 100%
Yesterday on the news

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

[Image: ostrich.jpg]