This afternoon's Birmingham "Protest"
Been moved from Victoria Square to Centenary Square. 

Its a peaceful protest. 

Clashes with police won't start till early evening.
Is it just me, but why the hell are we having these protests at a time when we are told to social distance!
Also as there's no American Embassy in Brum to stand outside what's the point? This is America's problem.
(06-04-2020, 02:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Is it just me, but why the hell are we having these protests at a time when we are told to social distance!
Also as there's no American Embassy in Brum to stand outside what's the point? This is America's problem.

Violence starts at 7pm.  Geezers need excitement.
(06-04-2020, 02:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Is it just me, but why the hell are we having these protests at a time when we are told to social distance!

Disagree. This is our problem too. The police in the UK ha significant racist elements. Trumps dictatorial method of government is a danger to the whole world. Hence we should all be concerned at what he may do next.
Are the football lads alliance attending? Speaking of which, what was their objective and just how far did they get in achieving anything? Probably none and nowhere are the answers to the above, but I’m just guessing.
(06-04-2020, 03:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Are the football lads alliance attending? 

Not if Wetherspoons is closed.
(06-04-2020, 03:30 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Are the football lads alliance attending? 

Not if Wetherspoons is closed.

Gives them an excuse to wear their stone island attire that’s been gathering dust.
(06-04-2020, 03:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Are the football lads alliance attending?   Speaking of which, what was their objective and just how far did they get in achieving anything?   Probably none and nowhere are the answers to the above, but I’m just guessing.

Oh is that what FLA stands for? I thought it was Fucking Lard Arses from looking at pictures of them.
PatriotWarrior5287446 can't attend because he's got diabetes. And hates forrens.
(06-04-2020, 03:20 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

Disagree. This is our problem too. The police in the UK ha significant racist elements. Trumps dictatorial method of government is a danger to the whole world. Hence we should all be concerned at what he may do next.

So is this an anti Trump protest or a black lives protest? We can protest all we want. What happens outside America has no bearing on Trump. Most of the morons voting for him won't even be aware of our existence as an alternative Birmingham to the one in Alabama. 
We can do all we want but the Democrats and the decent republicans have to sort this out.