Full 90 Friday
A feature on The Seals official website. They show the full 90 mins of a classic game. Not a bad idea.

Guess which one is playing tomorrow...................
Come on you lot, can't anyone guess which of their former glories they will be having a wankfest to??
Their World Cup winning game?
(05-28-2020, 03:25 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Their World Cup winning game?

That's the one, FF.

Spunkfest on their website tomorrow night, as the ball bobbles off Peter Withe's shin.
When those wankers won it, I was in barracks at RAF Halton. Everyone was cheering for Villa, “cos they’re English”. I was the only one screaming for Bayern. When they asked me why, my twenty year old self replied “they’re cunts!”. And they always will be..
(05-29-2020, 09:20 AM)Pfister Wrote: When those wankers won it, I was in barracks at RAF Halton. Everyone was cheering for Villa, “cos they’re English”. I was the only one screaming for Bayern. When they asked me why, my twenty year old self replied “they’re cunts!”. And they always will be..

Good man  Big Grin Big Grin
(05-29-2020, 09:49 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 09:20 AM)Pfister Wrote: When those wankers won it, I was in barracks at RAF Halton. Everyone was cheering for Villa, “cos they’re English”. I was the only one screaming for Bayern. When they asked me why, my twenty year old self replied “they’re cunts!”. And they always will be..

Good man  Big Grin Big Grin

Hats off to a principled individual.