Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Soubry
I love her confrontation with the right of her party.
A rare sight these days seeing someone fighting for they really believe in.
Yes. I admire Frank Field for precisely the same reason.

Anna Soubry lost a little of my respect when claiming that our "trade with Europe will drop to absolute zero" if we voted to leave the EU. Which is precisely the sort of hysterical scaremongering which played so well into Leave's hands.
Presumably a skeleton free closet as well, if the ineffectiveness of the whips is any guide.

I might have to add her to my list of Tories about whom I could say something complimentary; that would take it to three in total.
She is probably one of the worst mps ive ever heard and i remember Edwina
(11-15-2017, 05:00 PM)Great Bridge Wrote: She is probably one of the worst mps ive ever heard and i remember Edwina

You prefer someone who toes the party line regardless of their own opinion?

(11-15-2017, 04:51 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Yes. I admire Frank Field for precisely the same reason.

I don't disagree with this. Whether you agree with them or not at least they say what they believe in and fight for it. Just don't mention to Frank about buying houses  Blush
(11-15-2017, 05:36 PM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 05:00 PM)Great Bridge Wrote: She is probably one of the worst mps ive ever heard and i remember Edwina

(11-15-2017, 04:51 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Yes. I admire Frank Field for precisely the same reason.

I don't disagree with this. Whether you agree with them or not at least they say what they believe in and fight for it. Just don't mention to Frank about buying houses  Blush
I think Proths example shows the intelligence of the woman. Im all for conviction politicians but ones convictions should be based on a semblance of truth
(11-15-2017, 05:43 PM)Great Bridge Wrote:

I think Proths example shows the intelligence of the woman. Im all for conviction politicians but ones convictions should be based on a semblance of truth

That limits you significantly I would suggest.
(11-15-2017, 05:49 PM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 05:43 PM)Great Bridge Wrote:

That limits you significantly I would suggest.

Im not sure i know what you mean.
I liked her on Central Weekend but I was usually trying to pretend I wasn’t drunk to my Mom and Dad when she was on.
I'm still scratching my head about Ossians 3 Tories
He's three nil up on me