Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Pulis' honest assessment of why West Brom haven't been winning games
Or just stop him attempting to manage

Cuzer
(11-14-2017, 09:54 PM)ASOGF Wrote: We could be higher if it wasn't for individual mistakes, but we have been playing terribly and the three in midfield would still be questioned.

Hopefully what he's saying and what he actually believes are different because this suggests that he doesn't think anything is wrong, so nothing will change.

exactly mon

You can't put things right if you are in denial about the problem
He's a gonner
(11-14-2017, 10:07 PM)Glos_baggie Wrote: The bit that sums it up for me is when he says no-one has given us a hiding

He judges our performances on how well the opposition have performed against us rather than the other way round

I like "Brighton scored just before and just after half-time".
I mean, how can you be expected to win when teams are that crafty?
(11-14-2017, 10:22 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 09:54 PM)ASOGF Wrote: We could be higher if it wasn't for individual mistakes, but we have been playing terribly and the three in midfield would still be questioned.

Hopefully what he's saying and what he actually believes are different because this suggests that he doesn't think anything is wrong, so nothing will change.

exactly mon

You can't put things right if you are in denial about the problem
He's a gonner

Very, very true
I can't quite work out where the 'weve had opportunities to score more goals' bollocks is coming from. I think all the goals we've scored this season have been lucky enough!
(11-14-2017, 10:48 PM)Pipes Of Peace Wrote: I can't quite work out where the 'weve had opportunities to score more goals' bollocks is coming from. I think all the goals we've scored this season have been lucky enough!

We've had opportunities but not that many and so the law of averages? 

We could have scored 3 at Hudds. 

Arsenal away should have scored a couple.    

I'm struggling......we moidered Man City in the 2nd half in cup. 

I think they'll give the boring twat until Palace.  If we're not mid-table with improved performances he's gone. 

He has to take some calculated risks now and so I would have Chadli, Burke, Phillips and Morrison starting against Chelsea and give it a real good go......but hey not a fucking chance!
(11-14-2017, 10:16 PM)richbaggie Wrote: I think the club needs to stop him speaking to reporters unless he really has to.

They need to stop him from picking the fucking team 

Hopefully this is all some big bluff for Saturday and we’ll see a normal team that a normal person would pick
No one winds this board up like TP
(11-14-2017, 09:34 PM)Wotty Wrote: He could get away with his 3 ‘must play’ midfielders against the likes of Chelsea if he played 4 at the back ffs. The 5 3 2 is what’s done him. Tit.

+1
Fugg off Villa and Pulis!
(11-14-2017, 10:16 PM)richbaggie Wrote: I think the club needs to stop him speaking to reporters unless he really has to.

Agree, but that's such a difference from when he first joined. Then he was a breath of fresh air after the previous incumbent.

But either way the relationship is over; all that remains is the talking and terms.