Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho
Livermore starts......
(11-14-2017, 07:19 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Pickford stole a real march on Butland the other night. His distribution was eye-catching where Butland is weak in that particular aspect. The media have also been bigging Pickford up for quite some time. 

It's a hell of a strong area for England though. It's just a pity that the weak links are the 10 useless cunts in front of them..

Edited for you.
(11-14-2017, 06:06 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Butland, Pickford, Heaton, Forster, Foster then Hart. That's the order I'd place Eng keepers.

Forster? No fuckin chance.

6/10 at best.

Pickford
Butland
Foster 
Heaton 
Hart

Take it from someone who knows.
England are playing very a la pulis. I.e. with a massive inferiority complex. English football is doomed.
The injection of younger players has actually made it very interesting, at least we are trying something different and whilst the next tournament may be too early it will be good for them if we have the balls to keep them playing in competitive games.
(11-14-2017, 08:35 PM)TTM Wrote: The injection of younger players has actually made it very interesting, at least we are trying something different and whilst the next tournament may be too early it will be good for them if we have the balls to keep them playing in competitive games.

Shame they're all playing like it's the first and last time they'll play Brazil
(11-14-2017, 08:36 PM)Pipes Of Peace Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 08:35 PM)TTM Wrote: The injection of younger players has actually made it very interesting, at least we are trying something different and whilst the next tournament may be too early it will be good for them if we have the balls to keep them playing in competitive games.

Shame they're all playing like it's the first and last time they'll play Brazil

The crowd is acting like those of a non league club playing Man U in the third round of the cup too.

A bit over excited.
(11-14-2017, 08:27 PM)Pipes Of Peace Wrote: England are playing very a la pulis. I.e. with a massive inferiority complex. English football is doomed.

Agree. Sitting too deep and giving them too much respect. Players for likes of Man U, Spurs and City shouldnt be giving likes of Courtinho at Liverpool that much respect
(11-14-2017, 08:39 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 08:27 PM)Pipes Of Peace Wrote: England are playing very a la pulis. I.e. with a massive inferiority complex. English football is doomed.

Agree. Sitting too deep and giving them too much respect.

We should all know by now that having fantastic players doesn't mean the team plays well. Like the early 2000's England team.
I know I'm headed for a fall here, but for the first time in a long time I'm starting to get a bit excited about this England team. The old guard have been well and truly removed and there's a freshness about this bunch.