Oh the irony
The media not complying with social distancing rules whilst trying to interview and film and photograph someone who also violated the rules.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52787969
Politics aside, this story has been on a loop on the BBC.

I guess he's so disliked they must be in permanent 20:00 Thursday mode.
The media’s presence could also be described as a mass gathering which is also breach of the rules.
(05-24-2020, 12:41 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The media’s presence could also be described as a mass gathering which is also breach of the rules.

Media are classed as key workers so no rules broken they’re just doing their key work.
Are the rules so vague that someone that close to power misunderstands them to the degree he drove 260 miles to visit his mom on her birthday and a few days later took his sick wife out for her birthday?
There's a certain irony in the boundaries between rules, guidelines and mere aspirations applying with such with schengen-like porosity.

If only for some.
the man responsible for Brexit. The luvvies in the press, particularly at The Times - Rachel Sylvester, Matthew Parris and Jenni Russell, are never going to forgive him.

I gather he also murdered and eat four babies on the way to Durham. On the way back he robbed four petrol stations and pissed on a beggar.

Describing it as "media hysteria" does not do it justice.
I voted for Brexit and the Tories in December.

But I despise this arrogant tosser. I cant believe how much "unelected" power he has.

I hope they have more dirt in the morning papers to finish him off.
(05-24-2020, 06:24 PM)Offside Wrote: the man responsible for Brexit.  The luvvies in the press,  particularly at The Times - Rachel Sylvester, Matthew Parris and Jenni Russell, are never going to forgive him.

I gather he also murdered and eat four babies on the way to Durham.  On the way back he robbed four petrol stations and pissed on a beggar.    

He’s lying, he knows it, we know it, everyone knows it. He could have got childcare in London as easily as Durham if he needed it, which by the way he didnt. He’s ballsing it out because there’s nothing anyone can do about it as he is in charge. He relies on the diehards like you to fight his corner because he knows you will. The government have underestimated how the British voter will remember this a dit will cost them.
(05-24-2020, 07:01 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 06:24 PM)Offside Wrote: the man responsible for Brexit.  The luvvies in the press,  particularly at The Times - Rachel Sylvester, Matthew Parris and Jenni Russell, are never going to forgive him.

I gather he also murdered and eat four babies on the way to Durham.  On the way back he robbed four petrol stations and pissed on a beggar.    

He’s lying, he knows it, we know it, everyone knows it. He could have got childcare in London as easily as Durham if he needed it, which by the way he didnt. He’s ballsing it out because there’s nothing anyone can do about it as he is in charge. He relies on the diehards like you to fight his corner because he knows you will. The government have underestimated how the British voter will remember this a dit will cost them.

I voted remain.