Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Tesco advert....
(11-13-2017, 12:12 PM)TTM Wrote: One of the best things about Christmas is that I get to spend around £150 in Nectar points I accrue over the year when buying diesel to get food I wouldn't normally have in the house.

And it's not frowned upon to substitute baileys for milk in coffee.

Baileys coffees are fuggin great. Perfect post Christmas dinner drink.
(11-13-2017, 12:40 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 12:12 PM)TTM Wrote: One of the best things about Christmas is that I get to spend around £150 in Nectar points I accrue over the year when buying diesel to get food I wouldn't normally have in the house.

And it's not frowned upon to substitute baileys for milk in coffee.

Baileys coffees are fuggin great. Perfect post Christmas dinner drink.

I have a bottle or two of Baileys every Christmas. A week later I've usually put on half a stone in weight.

Do you not put that weight on around 6-7 weeks before Christmas?
(11-13-2017, 12:49 PM)P_K Wrote: Do you not put that weight on around 6-7 weeks before Christmas?

Oh aye, I've got very little will power when it comes to food or drink, so I always put weight on over Christmas anyway. I just know from experience that Baileys on its own puts weight on me quite quickly and quite drastically. On the odd occasion I've taken to Guinness it has the same effect.

Try as I have, I cannot get to enjoy or like Baileys or any other cream based drink it just isn't happening
for me. Probably good for my liver, waist and vascular system anyway given the time of year.
(11-13-2017, 12:17 PM)ReginaldsRod Wrote: Sikhs & Hindus don't follow a religion that has seemingly led to gay people being chucked off the top of buildings to their deaths.

Sikhs & Hindus don't treat women like pieces of dirt on the bottom of their shoe.

Sikhs & Hindus don't whinge & complain about our traditions and cultures.

A large number of the muslim community would claim not to be British, but 'Muslim'.

Islam is a death cult, with parallels to Nazism. Obviously, not all Muslims follow the strict rules and not all Muslims have any support towards terrorism, anybody who thinks all of them are evil, terrorists etc, is thick as shit, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the religion itself has been the cause of millions of deaths & wars.

Religion is stupid, Islam is poison.

what a load of old reindeer shit.

(11-13-2017, 12:54 PM)Beano16 Wrote: Try as I have, I cannot get to enjoy or like Baileys or any other cream based drink it just isn't happening
for me. Probably good for my liver, waist and vascular system anyway given the time of year.

I once had a BMW at a local pub. It was a concoction made up of Baileys, Malibu and Whisky. It was poured in such a way that the three parts remained separate in the glass - until I chucked it down my throat anyway. 

Looked really good. Cost me a fortune.

Dreamkiller Wrote:
Beano16 Wrote:Try as I have, I cannot get to enjoy or like Baileys or any other cream based drink it just isn't happening

I once had a BMW at a local pub. It was a concoction made up of Baileys, Malibu and Whisky. It was poured in such a way that the three parts remained separate in the glass - until I chucked it down my throat anyway. 

Did you have a Ladyboy to follow?

My mates made me drink one of those on my stag, nearly killed me.
(11-13-2017, 01:10 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
Dreamkiller Wrote:
Beano16 Wrote:Try as I have, I cannot get to enjoy or like Baileys or any other cream based drink it just isn't happening

Never had one - that's probably the safest answer to give.

Dreamkiller Wrote:
Duffmon Wrote:
Dreamkiller Wrote:

Never had one - that's probably the safest answer to give.

It's from Alan Partridge.

Pint of lager, shot of Baileys, gin & tonic necked back to back.