Durham
So you've made bullshit up have you without any names .

Your piers Morgan I claim my five false pictures of iraq soldiers.
(05-30-2020, 08:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote: So you've made bullshit up have you without any names .

What? Please point to any of my posts that concentrate on infection. You still don’t understand the argument do you? He was part of the team that came up with the lockdown rules and messages that if he didn’t break he certainly didn’t stick to the spirit of. Therefore he has weakened the message, created distrust in the government and potentially the safety of others as a consequence. I’m trying to be polite Liq but ffs stop making yourself look daft.
(05-30-2020, 09:03 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 08:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote: So you've made bullshit up have you without any names .

What? Please point to any of my posts that concentrate on infection. You still don’t understand the argument do you? He was part of the team that came up with the lockdown rules and messages that if he didn’t break he certainly didn’t stick to the spirit of. Therefore he has weakened the message, created distrust in the government and potentially the safety of others as a consequence. I’m trying to be polite Liq but ffs stop making yourself look daft.

I really don't know why you bother Dekka.  He's essentially been trolling you for months ...
(05-30-2020, 07:00 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Come on derek let's get the names up who he infected you love facts so let's get your up on DC  going to Durham....no spin names please .

He (Derek) can't, nobody can; which is precisely why Cummings shouldn't have done what he did.

But please, by all means, take this off on another tangent and ask me a completely unrelated hypothetical question.
If ever the term "bread and viruses" was apt its surely this week.

This mob of self-serving sociopaths never cease to amaze me.

A second wave appears more acceptable than having the low-life in the headlines.
(05-29-2020, 06:27 PM)Ossian Wrote: And a particularly odd stance from someone who is so frequently exercised about accountability in public office.

I think the government (and Cummings) should be held accountable for the untold damage it's done to the economy and the life chances of the most deprived communities in Britain over the last 12 weeks.

For a virus that appears limited to the hospital and care sector, and dangerous to a miniscule proportion of the population I'm rather more exorcised that we're still in any form of lockdown.