Durham
(06-04-2020, 11:16 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 11:14 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Or maybe the approach should have been as with Sweden, we could have bumped off all of those old biddies that way and saved a fortune in pensions.

Unless it's escaped your attention we've managed to do that anyway with the mother of all Lockdowns.

Unless its escaped your attention no-one else in Europe has managed to drag this out as long or as badly as us. That's why we're comparable with the other fuck up in Europe.

Look to the leaders why we're so bad, partial lockdown too late released too early, no measures in place to monitor the virus. Complete and utter fuck up from start to finish by the biggest shower to ever run this country. Laughable if it wasn't so tragic.
(06-04-2020, 10:33 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 01:37 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Because it was obvious and everyone was calling for it at the start of March at the latest - People were calling Cheltenham going ahead madness but the government just plodded on. It wasn't rocket science to lockdown when you could see what was happening around europe

"Because it was obvious"

Except to the scientists advising the government.

Let me have your mobile number and I'll get it over to Matt Hancock for when he needs some advice in the future.

Is there anything else obvious that we should all be thinking about right now?

We await the inevitable enquiry into the Govt's handling of this situation. So I suppose we will find out in due course whether the Govt followed scientific advice at all times. 

And as you have correctly mentioned before the scientists have not spoken with one voice, it is possible that the Govt listened most intently to the scientific advice that most closely aligned to the approach they wanted to take.
(06-04-2020, 11:28 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: And as you have correctly mentioned before the scientists have not spoken with one voice, it is possible that the Govt listened most intently to the scientific advice that most closely aligned to the approach they wanted to take.

Yep. And I fully expect them to have been led by their own prejudices, just as any other government would've been.

The Inquiry will be a study in human nature, nothing more.
(05-25-2020, 05:43 PM)GNeil Parsley Wrote: I know I said I was gone but I have just come back to say this. The same thick people who, until Friday evening at around 9pm when the story broke, who were whining ""OH MY GOD!! THE LAW AND THE GUIDANCE, IT'S SO VAGUE!! I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO AND NOT ALLOWED TO DO!!" are the same people screeching "OH MY GOD!! CUMMINGS HAS DEFINITELY BROKEN THE LAW AND/OR THE GUIDANCE!!"

All that is clear is that these idiots have neither read nor understood either the Regulations or the guidance.

As before, all the best to all, even the thicko and clown in the NW who continually asks 'Who am I?', who has an intellect that is inversely proportionate to his propensity to be foul-mouthed and bitter when he throws his tantrums.

Here's to promotion and us all staying safe and well until all this weirdness is over.

Yay the poison filled twat is back - what a one to talk about tantrums - starts an argument on every thread. 

Must have burst that blow up Enoch Powell doll. Ta ta little pathetic man   Heart
Come on manc lets do a quiz
It's been reported that in PMQs today, Rayner said "The next time a man with Covid symptoms drives from London to Durham, it'll probably be for the nearest Covid test"

Big Grin
(09-16-2020, 12:55 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: It's been reported that in PMQs today, Rayner said "The next time a man with Covid symptoms drives from London to Durham, it'll probably be for the nearest Covid test"

Big Grin

Track a test as it is now known