Favourite Viz Character
The Queen Mum 'Her wonderful life in pictures' was priceless with the T-Towel with her date of birth and then every year from about 1977 scribbled out!  Big Grin
(05-23-2020, 02:48 PM)Man of Harlech Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 01:36 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 12:13 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 11:59 AM)TR 675 Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 10:52 AM)johntoewba Wrote: My favourite is the reproduction of those pieces of tat that used to be advertised on the back of the Sunday paper supplements. The best one was 22 shit street

They were superb. My favorite was Jade Goody and Princess Diana playing table tennis in heaven figurine

I loved the Life of Christ in Cats tea towel...
The genuine queen of hearts soap dish with genuine pubic hair included
The Elvis Tutankhamun Dambuster clock is my fave.
[Image: e1t-Sr1l0jd-J2of-0-M44-JHQT40-TMg-AXZg-T...-Ba-Ao.jpg]

Would grace any mantelpiece...
(05-23-2020, 12:33 PM)Fido Wrote: One favourite moment was a centre-page cutout of a Do Not Disturb hanger for a toilet. On one side it had “Go Away, I’m Having a Big Shit!” and on the flip side “I’d Give It Ten Minutes If I Were You”.

The very first one I ever bought had a cut-out Bros mug on the back page, bearing pictures of Matt, Luke and "Ken". Brutally funny. I bought every edition after that for 10 years exactly but stopped because I got to the point where I was taking a month to read it.
Didnt know much about Viz until someone showed me Sid the Sexist and the Fat Slags on vhs .
(05-22-2020, 05:29 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: My profanisaurus is probably my favourite book.

http://www.angelfire.com/home/mkazic/Profanisaurus.htm

found this recently
(05-24-2020, 12:50 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 12:33 PM)Fido Wrote: One favourite moment was a centre-page cutout of a Do Not Disturb hanger for a toilet. On one side it had “Go Away, I’m Having a Big Shit!” and on the flip side “I’d Give It Ten Minutes If I Were You”.

The very first one I ever bought had a cut-out Bros mug on the back page, bearing pictures of Matt, Luke and "Ken". Brutally funny. I bought every edition after that for 10 years exactly but stopped because I got to the point where I was taking a month to read it.

In fairness, Ken has forged a superb post-Bros career.

As for Matt and Luke, the Brosumentary last  year or so was great entertainment.

If you've not seen it, I recommend it.
(05-24-2020, 08:51 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 12:50 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:

In fairness, Ken has forged a superb post-Bros career.

As for Matt and Luke, the Brosumentary last  year or so was great entertainment.

If you've not seen it, I recommend it.

High on the cringe factor but was very enjoyable. The drummer came across as a good lad.
Dreaming of sunlit uplands.
(05-22-2020, 04:15 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

tits ooooot
(05-22-2020, 08:26 PM)Mr vertical Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 05:44 PM)TR 675 Wrote: Mickey's Monkey Spunk Moped

Oh yes. Much crying when reading that for the first time.

I liked Nobby's Piles "ooh my grapes!".

"Half a pint of monkey's mess please!"  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Sorry to bump this, but I can't believe nobody's mentioned Rude Kid "bugger bastard bugger bastard bugger bastard wank".