Favourite Viz Character
Spawny Get was my favourite. All manor of good fortune happened to him in every story which always resulted in him nuts deep in some orgy somewhere or another.
My profanisaurus is probably my favourite book.
In the form of his life.
(05-22-2020, 05:29 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: My profanisaurus is probably my favourite book.

Was just about to post the same. Have a copy in the bog and have stayed on there reading it so long my legs have fallen to sleep and have crumpled into a heap when trying to stand up.
Buster Gonad going to a football match and getting his testicles trapped in the turnstyle. Still comedy gold to me.
I always love those bizarre black and white ones that Davey Jones draws. Stuff like “The Bum Faced Vibrating Goats”.
Cockney Wanker
8 Ace
Bertie Blunt (his parrots a cunt)

One offs include
Jump Jet Fanny and her Hawker Sidley Twat
Mickey's Monkey Spunk Moped
Buster Gonad the boy with unfeasibly large testicles for me as well.
As already mentioned getting his knackers caught in the turnstiles was I think the first one I ever saw.
I was bought the Viz annual for christmas by my very prim and proper mother one year,which sort of shocked me at the time.
Wot? No mention for Postman Plod?
Mrs Brady Old Lady and The Fat Slags for me...

Normally end up reading the Letter Box and Top Tips first on Christmas Day mind...

Cilla Black’s Sweaty Crack is probably the furthest I’ve seen them push a one off story!
(05-22-2020, 05:31 PM)Fido Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 05:29 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: My profanisaurus is probably my favourite book.

Was just about to post the same. Have a copy in the bog and have stayed on there reading it so long my legs have fallen to sleep and have crumpled into a heap when trying to stand up.

You need to split the winnings if you’re getting pins and needles pal.
In the form of his life.