Acceptable Villa Bastards
Remi Garde and Lescott did a great job geiing the fishy fuggers relegated. They will do.
(05-19-2020, 06:58 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: Fuck them all

Goodman & Kelly & Bull.
I always enjoyed Savo's performances for them.
I always found it hard to dislike Southgate and has done a decent job with England
(05-21-2020, 12:12 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote: I always found it hard to dislike Southgate and has done a decent job with England
As I've mates who support the Villa I save my one-eyed Albion persona for here. I don't like them, was very pleased they got relegated, but can switch heads and hold a respectable conversation about them to my pals.
As said before, I respect anyone who supports their local team, even our worst rivals.
Twats like my brother-in-law from off the Cov Rd who support Man U are far worse footballing creatures.
He's gone very quiet about them in recent years and seems to talk up rugby as a superior game now. 
What's there to like in people like that?
(05-21-2020, 11:55 AM)WBA Baracus Wrote: I always enjoyed Savo's performances for them.

Remember them signing him.Worked with lots of Villa fans at Longbridge at the time. One said Savo was the only Serb observing the cease fire.
Think he went on to do okay in Spain though.
(05-21-2020, 12:32 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 11:55 AM)WBA Baracus Wrote: I always enjoyed Savo's performances for them.

Remember them signing him.Worked with lots of Villa fans at Longbridge at the time. One said Savo was the only Serb observing the cease fire.
Think he went on to do okay in Spain though.

Think you are right, sure he got the Golden Boot at a Euros too.

Just checked, he did Euro 2000, 2 years after leaving Villa.