Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not so pretty Patel
Another tory minister gone, this time for doing dodgy secret deals with the zionists.

Seems like her good living went straight to her Saido style arse.
Yes she was considered as someone with a potential leadership bid in her in the future.
Crazy that people do such things that ruin their careers
Will it ruin her career tho BB?
The usual form is to sit on the naughty step for a few months and be invited to sneak back in and get your nose in the trough once again
Those unbearable eejits Gove and Mandelson for example
(11-08-2017, 08:47 PM)Donegal Wrote: Will it ruin her career tho BB?
The usual form is to sit on the naughty step for a few months and be invited to sneak back in and get your nose in the trough once again

Will the government she supports still be around in a few months time?
(11-08-2017, 09:01 PM)Great Bridge Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 08:47 PM)Donegal Wrote: Will it ruin her career tho BB?

Will the government she supports still be around in a few months time?

If they go and Pulis goes I will not be unhappy

LBC
@LBC
As another cabinet minister resigns, what needs to happen next?
Nothing, stability is key 15%
Big cabinet reshuffle 12%
New Tory leader 18%
General Election 55%
3,407votes · 22 hours left
8:02 pm · 8 Nov 2017
<shakes head in disbelief at yet more twattish behaviour from someone who should know better>
(11-08-2017, 10:17 PM)Protheroe Wrote: <shakes head in disbelief at yet more twattish behaviour from someone who should know better>

Stop looking in the mirror.
Ark at her.
(11-08-2017, 10:17 PM)Protheroe Wrote: <shakes head in disbelief at yet more twattish behaviour from someone who should know better>

Is that the explanation - twattish behaviour? Or is there an arrogance about these people stemming from their apparent confidence in their own untouchability?
I have no idea TBH. I'll ask someone who knows her what the background is, but it all sounds rather bizarre to a simple person like me.