Schools to open or not?
It's a yes from me and the kids will be going.

Did you trust the BMA when they opposed the establishment of the NHS Dekka?
(05-16-2020, 07:32 PM)Protheroe Wrote: It's a yes from me and the kids will be going.

If we're going to start castigating institutions for historic mistakes, I'd like to register a complaint about the role your beloved Tory party played in the Peterloo massacre ...
Schools can’t keep head lice from spreading...
(05-16-2020, 07:44 PM)WWHO Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 07:32 PM)Protheroe Wrote: It's a yes from me and the kids will be going.

If we're going to start castigating institutions for historic mistakes, I'd like to register a complaint about the role your beloved Tory party played in the Peterloo massacre ...

How bout when they voted to appease Hitler?

Good question if this was 1948
(05-16-2020, 07:52 PM)Sunshine Wrote:

Or when they said that people died in Grenfell because they “lacked common sense”...
I put my faith in the Trojan’s and that fucking big oss... and look where that got us!
(05-16-2020, 07:59 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 07:52 PM)Sunshine Wrote:

Or when they said that people died in Grenfell because they “lacked common sense”...

Ooh, I quite like this game.  Remember when Thatcher sent an estimated $160m worth of weapons to her old pal Pinochet to use in the violent repression of his own people (after mounting a coup that ended in the murder of a democratically elected leader).
(05-16-2020, 07:32 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Did you trust the BMA when they opposed the establishment of the NHS Dekka?

Genuinely can't tell if your tongue is in your cheek here or not.  I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.
(05-16-2020, 06:45 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: How many Private School’s are opening out of interest?

It’s heartening to hear how much the right wing media and talking heads now care about the most vulnerable kids. Perhaps the last ten years were just a dream.

Change the fucking record your getting more like piers morgan every day .