Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Paradise Papers
The worse danger for me is Labour believing they can win with the present leadership and front bench.

They might turn out to be right in that belief, but it would be a short-lived celebration.
(11-07-2017, 11:28 AM)Beano16 Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 09:46 PM)Donegal Wrote: Another greedy bastard
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41857222

As for that twat Lewis Hamilton draping himself in your flag whilst taking the piss out of you....

Are you not allowed to show the flag of your nationality even if you live somewhere else then?
I doubt he uses the NHS, my guess is that his bins are emptied in the country of his residence
and should he have Children, unless he plans the biggest school run in history, they will not
attend a state school any time soon. This entire issue is turning far too many people into
green eyed monsters IMO  

If he were draping the flag of any of his sponsors then I might consider he was taking the piss
out of his supporters

Nothing unreasonable in what you say Beano
I have a different moral and ethical code to the arsehole. I'm not jealous.
The U.K. Made him. He used UK tax payer funded schools, NHS etc. If it were me I'd give something back not fuck off as a greedy tax exile. That's all I'm saying
(11-07-2017, 10:09 PM)Donegal Wrote: I have a different moral and ethical code to the arsehole. I'm not jealous.
The U.K. Made him. He used UK tax payer funded schools, NHS etc. If it were me I'd give something back not fuck off as a greedy tax exile. That's all I'm saying

He did give something back. He won the World Championship 4 times.

If only we could all be as virtuous and holier than yow, eh? Rolleyes
(11-07-2017, 10:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 10:09 PM)Donegal Wrote: I have a different moral and ethical code to the arsehole. I'm not jealous.
The U.K. Made him. He used UK tax payer funded schools, NHS etc. If it were me I'd give something back not fuck off as a greedy tax exile. That'sU all I'm saying

Have you been on the sauce as you've been posting drivel all evening? Not even reasoned.
Is the current challenge of getting your country back, whilst being led by donkeys getting to you dear boy?
(11-07-2017, 10:09 PM)Donegal Wrote:

As for that twat Lewis Hamilton draping himself in your flag whilst taking the piss out of you....

Are you not allowed to show the flag of your nationality even if you live somewhere else then?
I doubt he uses the NHS, my guess is that his bins are emptied in the country of his residence
and should he have Children, unless he plans the biggest school run in history, they will not
attend a state school any time soon. This entire issue is turning far too many people into
green eyed monsters IMO  

If he were draping the flag of any of his sponsors then I might consider he was taking the piss
out of his supporters

Nothing unreasonable in what you say Beano
I have a different moral and ethical code to the arsehole. I'm not jealous.

Lives in Monaco doesn't he. Can't stand the bloke personally but surely you should be celebrating this as a success for EU Freedom of Movement or are you now suggesting that people should stay in the country which educated them and add to their economies or does it only apply to certain people ?
All irrelevant to my point
My point is if you take something out, you put something back in. Likewise if you put something in, it's not unreasonable to take something out. That's how I see life anyway
(11-07-2017, 10:46 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 10:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
The U.K. Made him. He used UK tax payer funded schools, NHS etc. If it were me I'd give something back not fuck off as a greedy tax exile. That'sU all I'm saying

Have you been on the sauce as you've been posting drivel all evening? Not even reasoned.
Is the current challenge of getting your country back, whilst being led by donkeys getting to you dear boy?

We're lucky to have you as our teetotal moral guardian.
(11-07-2017, 10:09 PM)Donegal Wrote:

green eyed monsters IMO  

out of his supporters

Fair point, but he didn't land in the UK from the moon, so I would guess that perhaps his parents paid tax all of school and early
years and are perhaps still doing so today. He does give back through his charity foundation, perhaps he prefers that way because it
gives him control of where and how the money is used unlike the state grabbing his dosh.

I have heard a lot of debate around brexit about the right of young people to live and work in Europe, I suppose that you could
argue that they are turning their back on the country that made them. I wouldn't argue that, different levels of tax loss but they
have the same right as Hamilton IMO
Damn that tax dodging neo liberal Bill Gates for eradicating Polio....