Testing Testing Testing
(05-13-2020, 10:09 PM)The liquidator Wrote: When you book it you dont have to show any proof online just press a criteria and there you go .

If you don't meet the criteria, you don't get a test. That's the point.

Do you understand the point of random testing? You have no criteria, you randomly test to build a balanced sample. That is what Germany have been doing for the last month for their immunity data.
It's ok following the guidelines but my first responsibility is to my family and I wanted to know if I had it .....that should be everyone objective .

I'm a key worker so I was extremely grateful to get one .
I wouldn't have no hesitation in lying on the app to get a test .
(05-14-2020, 09:31 AM)The liquidator Wrote: It's ok following the guidelines but my first responsibility is to my family and I wanted to know if I had it .....that should  be everyone objective .

Right so everyone who doesn’t fit the criteria should lie on a government form to get one? How about they up the testing do they can trace and track like other countries are doing?
Quote:R rate may no longer be dropping in communities, according to government scientists

SAGE says the reproduction number for coronavirus is now between 0.7 and 1 (up from 0.5 to 0.9 last week)

Sam Coates Sky News

Good to see we are easing the lockdown and tosspots at the Daily Hate are trying to bully teachers back to school. 

Let’s see...

Track and Trace in place? Nope
100k tests a day? Nope
Barely three weeks to prepare schools
Still testing questionable App
1500-1800 people employed so far for Track and Trace, 18k needed and have been for weeks if not months 

Let’s all do the conga la, la, la, la!
(05-14-2020, 01:09 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 09:31 AM)The liquidator Wrote: It's ok following the guidelines but my first responsibility is to my family and I wanted to know if I had it .....that should  be everyone objective .

Right so everyone who doesn’t fit the criteria should lie on a government form to get one? How about they up the testing do they can trace and track like other countries are doing?
Derek dont rely  on anyone to see if your safe .