Furloughing
(05-12-2020, 12:41 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Mass fraud awaits. Bravo.

Still no explanation why helicopter money wouldn't have been easier to administer & more transparent.

Proth, you are the world's greatest apologist for the incompetent and self-serving Conservative Party. Don't sit there complaining about what they're doing. Apologise to the rest of the world for supporting them so blindly for so long. Teflon-coated fraudsters who have delivered little or nothing positive for Britain in my lifetime. But somehow their reputation as the party to trust in government remains intact.
So furlonging 7.5 million is little or nothing ......fucking hell .
(05-13-2020, 09:57 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Proth, you are the world's greatest apologist for the incompetent and self-serving Conservative Party.

Dear me, I have criticised the Tory Party (including on here) on many of its flagship policies for decades - it's why I've never stood for office despite several opportunities.

Clearly you haven't being paying attention. All I'm interested in achieving is the #leastworst government.
(05-13-2020, 10:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So furlonging 7.5 million is little or nothing ......fucking hell .

You do realise it's a scheme designed to support businesses and give workers a 20% wage cut?
Yes I do but still there are some ungrateful fuckers who still are slagging the tories off when they could be on universal credit you do realise that dont you .
(05-14-2020, 03:33 PM)Sunshine Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 10:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So furlonging 7.5 million is little or nothing ......fucking hell .

You do realise it's a scheme designed to support businesses and give workers a 20% wage cut?

They didnt have to do it ....they have propped up buisnesses that have no intention of paying their staff and stopping them going on universal  credit and still they slag the government off while sipping pimms in their back garden.
(05-14-2020, 03:33 PM)Sunshine Wrote:

You would prefer a 100% wage cut and no businesses or jobs to go back to then presumably ?
Of course not but it could of easily happened but some on here will not give them any credit for doing it and they have extended it aswell .
(05-14-2020, 04:12 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Of course not but it could of easily happened but some on here will not give them any credit for doing it and they haven extended it .

The reply was to Sunshine who, unless I have misread it, seems to complain about supporting business despite that, by default, that supports workers too. I'm sure there will be some businesses that will take advantage and take the money now and make people redundant later, but that could be self defeating if there is a quick rebound.
Why should workers lose 20% of their wages through no fault of their own?