Chi nah!
Trump at it again yesterday with an American Asian news reporter and then walks out of the conference early.

He really is a knob.
(05-12-2020, 07:36 AM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Obamagate!

Apparently this is the biggest issue - whatever it is

Obamagate is the stupidest thing I've seen that country come out with in a long time, which is a very high bar.

Essentially, Obama criticised the Department of Justice, a branch of the federal government essentially controlled by the president, for dropping charges against Michael Flynn, a former Trump advisor, for lying about conversations he had with Russia. Trump is literally having a tantrum over Obama criticising his governments decision and acting like that's a national scandal.
(05-12-2020, 07:00 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Trump at it again yesterday with an American Asian news reporter and then walks out of the conference early.

He really is a knob.

And he's going to get 4 more years as the best the Democrats have got is a septuagenarian career politician with a penchant for groping young ladies.
(05-12-2020, 09:04 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 07:00 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Trump at it again yesterday with an American Asian news reporter and then walks out of the conference early.

He really is a knob.

And he's going to get 4 more years as the best the Democrats have got is a septuagenarian career politician with a penchant for groping young ladies.

I thought groping young ladies was a desirable trait for Presidential candidates?
(05-12-2020, 09:21 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:

He really is a knob.

I thought groping young ladies was a desirable trait for Presidential candidates?

And being 70 and over

He really is a knob.

Yep, you could swap Tweedledum for Tweedledumber
Literally anything would be an improvement
(05-12-2020, 12:39 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

He really is a knob.

You are Ralph Nader in 2000 and I claim my 5 bitcoin pounds
(05-12-2020, 12:39 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

He really is a knob.

Proth, implying that Biden is/would be worse than Trump is a new low even for you, with your relentless reactionary right wing views. Trump is in a class of his own and we all know it.
(05-13-2020, 07:16 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Proth, implying that Biden is/would be worse than Trump is a new low even for you, with your relentless reactionary right wing views. Trump is in a class of his own and we all know it.

I didn't imply anything of the sort. I thought I was explicitly suggesting that putting Biden up against him was a new low for the Democrats.