Chi nah!
I think the implication comment relates to your 'replace tweedledee with tweedledumber', implying Biden is dumber than Trump
(05-13-2020, 08:51 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I think the implication comment relates to your 'replace tweedledee with tweedledumber', implying Biden is dumber than Trump

Apologies if you got that impression. However if Biden is the best the Dems can put up against the worst president in hiistory then we're really in trouble.

I have an inkling that Biden won't actually be on the ticket come November...
I actually agree Proth - they really need to unearth another Obama style President, amazing that they can't in a country so big.
(05-13-2020, 11:20 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I actually agree Proth - they really need to unearth another Obama style President, amazing that they can't in a country so big.

The problem is that the looney-wing of the Democrats are even worse than Corbynites. Just look at how Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg were treated by the Bernie Bros.
(05-13-2020, 02:54 PM)Squid Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 11:20 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I actually agree Proth - they really need to unearth another Obama style President, amazing that they can't in a country so big.

The problem is that the looney-wing of the Democrats are even worse than Corbynites. Just look at how Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg were treated by the Bernie Bros.

Both of these points are valid.