Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FAQ Games Clique
Better get this bad boy started up again!

Just picked up NBA 2K16 and Rocket League this week. NBA is very good if you like basketball, pretty realistic, and the "My Pro" actually has a proper story line with cut scenes and everything, really worthwhile.

Rocket League is fucking brilliant, so fun to play and actually pretty difficult to be good at. Been playing The Wolf Among Us too, a telltale game based on fairytales that have been booted from their land to New York. Also really cool, was on Games with Gold last month I think.

What games has everyone been playing recently?
I'm waiting for the new Witcher 3 expansion to come out.

I've not played rocket league in a few months, apparently there's a basketball feature now?
I've been enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider. It follows the exact same pattern that a lot of these games like Uncharted follow - Platform section, mild puzzle, murder everyone in sight, occasional set piece... and repeat, but it's not bad.

New Doom is out next week. Awaiting the reviews with interest.
Giving DC Universe online another go, since it is on Xbone now and free.

Got Mirrors Edge ordered for end of month.
(05-05-2016, 09:59 AM)Duffmon Wrote: I've been enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider. It follows the exact same pattern that a lot of these games like Uncharted follow - Platform section, mild puzzle, murder everyone in sight, occasional set piece... and repeat, but it's not bad.

New Doom is out next week. Awaiting the reviews with interest.
Started it about 7 months back when it was on offer on the Xbone, was really into it but work and other stuff got in the way and don't think Iv touched it since. Might have to dust it off and finish it.
(05-05-2016, 09:43 AM)BoringBaggie Wrote: I'm waiting for the new Witcher 3 expansion to come out.

I've not played rocket league in a few months, apparently there's a basketball feature now?

Yeah Rocket League had a free update a few weeks ago with Basketball. Not played that game mode yet to be honest, but looks pretty similar just with a BB hoop instead. Still a lot of fun to play!

I've got the Rise of the Tomb Raider downloaded from the Games with Gold, not bothered playing it yet though. Worth getting into?

My backlog is still massive sadly, AC Syndicate, Blops 3 the latest ones added to the pile. Bloody Destiny taking all my time still.
Just downloaded the Overwatch Beta, looks very Team Fortress
Some ye olde goodness via SNES9X and a PS4 pad.

Seeing a lot of non-mainstream games via my youngest and his Youtube videos.  Slither.io, agar.io and so on.  Lots of Steam shite (especially for Muddy Heights 2) that I'd normally never see. Undertale seems interesting.  A lot of kids seem to be ducking out of the big blockbuster game thing these days.

Waiting for the season to end and I'll start MGS5.  Also tempted to go for Ico and Shadow Of The Colussus on PS Now as I skipped the whole PS2/3 thing.
[Image: ani_smwyoshimario.gif]
(05-05-2016, 11:55 AM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 09:43 AM)BoringBaggie Wrote: I'm waiting for the new Witcher 3 expansion to come out.

Yeah Rocket League had a free update a few weeks ago with Basketball. Not played that game mode yet to be honest, but looks pretty similar just with a BB hoop instead. Still a lot of fun to play!

I've got the Rise of the Tomb Raider downloaded from the Games with Gold, not bothered playing it yet though. Worth getting into?

My backlog is still massive sadly, AC Syndicate, Blops 3 the latest ones added to the pile. Bloody Destiny taking all my time still.

Have you and EF got the new Tomb Raider that was released just before Xmas, or the one that was released a couple of years ago and was free on GWG?

They're both pretty good.
(05-05-2016, 11:59 AM)k g Wrote: Some ye olde goodness via SNES9X and a PS4 pad.

Seeing a lot of non-mainstream games via my youngest and his Youtube videos.  Slither.io, agar.io and so on.  Lots of Steam shite (especially for Muddy Heights 2) that I'd normally never see. Undertale seems interesting.  A lot of kids seem to be ducking out of the big blockbuster game thing these days.

Waiting for the season to end and I'll start MGS5.  Also tempted to go for Ico and Shadow Of The Colussus on PS Now as I skipped the whole PS2/3 thing.

Love a bit of SNES action, had the GSNES emulator for android phones before my S3 died. It was great, plenty of ROMS available online, was just hard to play certain games on touch screen. Nearly completed Zelda before the controls got to extreme and you really needed a control pad for some of the bosses. Mario was virtually impossible, but I did work my way through every Final Fantasy available for it.