Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC and Pundit Pulis love in
MOTD tonight sums it up.
To an extent I have to agree that we haven't had many breaks this seasons and quite a few against us. But, you also make your own luck and you have to be a little more positive to try and obtain those breaks or they will only seemingly come one way.
Tossers. Always giggling about the lack of highlights in our matches then tell the fans "be careful what you wish for".
Absolute fuckin wankers. Do they even look at the squad selection and see how we set up? I honestly think TP is doing everything he can to get the sack. Then he can walk away, paid off, save another club and look good again.

8 defensive minded players on the pitch. No wonder HRK and Jrod looked nackered. No service whatsoever.

Pulis seriously needs to fuck off.

Also this argument Phillips had with Pulis few weeks back? Is that 100% true? If so what's the source. Love it.
The trouble is Pulis perpetuates the "little West Brom" myth that suits his agenda. The national media then pick up on this and give us a load of patronising bollox like "you should be grateful to him" and "he's kept you up".
Why is Allardyce wearing an Airmail envelope?
Savage used to come out with the same shit. "Stoke fans must be mad to want rid of Tony Pulis," without apparently once thinking that we'd had to watch that shit for 10 years. The same shit that led to us being last on MOTD almost every week. I never once heard him question why his employers at the BBC put us on last so many times. Maybe he's just a thick wanker.

(11-05-2017, 12:12 AM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: The trouble is Pulis perpetuates the "little West Brom" myth that suits his agenda. The national media then pick up on this and give us a load of patronising bollox like "you should be grateful to him" and "he's kept you up".

This is exactly it mate. Nail on the head.

Twitchy Redknapp does the same.
Honestly what a load of shit. Be careful what I wish for? Fuckinghell, what's there to fucking lose? I posted a load of stats in a separate thread but I'll post them here as well for good measure

0 wins in last 10 against Prem opposition
4 points in the last 8 games
3 Prem wins in last 23
16 goals in those 23 games
15 points in those 23
1 away win in the whole of 2017

Now on top of that. We're an absolute shambles and an embarrassment. With the fixtures we've had, we should have had a decent cushion going into these matches. As it happens, we've only won 2 of these winnable games and will probably end up in the relegation zone after the next two matches. 

So right yeah. Maybe we've had a bit of bad luck. Maybe things haven't gone our way and it's not our fault. Well I'm sorry but that is complete and utter bollocks. We look totally headless. In terms of set-up, formation, system, players picked, passing, moving, creating chances, effort to attack, ideas, confidence.

"But we've had injuries to certain players meaning I can't play my full strength team." Well I'm sorry Mr WankBucket, but you've just pulled out Gary's semen from your own arse and slapped it across my face. What do you take us for? Every single game, whether it's hudds or man city, you have picked  a fucking shite team. 5-3-2. Let me pick this apart. 5 at the back. What are you thinking. 5 has never worked for us, not has ever been crucial to any success we've had. 442/4411/4231 are our formations. Two banks of four, 2 centre backs, protected by an anchor, remember Yacob? He was and is absolutely quality. Tony, where the fuck has he gone? Put him in there, protect the back four and crowds the midfield. OPPOSITIONS HAAAATE HIMM! Use him you useless fucker. Get another midfielder in there, Barry or Pole. Someone defensive with a bit more tactical nous with an eye for a pass. It's called a balanced midfield you cunt. What planet are you on if you think that 5 at the back with that midfield trio is actually working. I've not seen a worse midfield system since Mowbrays idea of Kim, Valero and Pedro Pele. You can never even tell any of them are on the pitch anyway, because your hoof it system means that they're bypassed anyway. What's the point of even playing them!!! So Yacob and another, you've protected your back 4. Sorted that for you. You're welcome.

Right. Back 4. USE FULL BACKS!. Dawson and Gibbs will do. Now. How about you don't waste our allotted number of players on the pitch by having this wank system and play with actual wingers. You know, maybe Brunty and Phillips. How many assists have they got? FUCKING LOADS you twat. Why don't you play them. Is it any coincidence we've got no fucking goals in us. Get em out the dungeon. You/we need them. They are quality. Get them playing and play to their strengths. They do a job defensively as well so shut your fucking whining. Right. You've got a quality back 4, with another 4 players in front of them that will aid your negative system. You can spare two players to stick to thinking about attack. Chadli, Rod, Rondon, HRK. Now, BUY A FUCKING FOOTBALL FOR TRAINING YOU TWAT. is it any wonder they look totally inept when they've got the ball. They look like they've never played together in their life. Get them used to playing a pass and move game, finding space, making good runs, playing through balls to the by line. Rondon scores tap ins, get it to the byline and cross it along the floor. Get the wide players involved. ATTACKING IS A TEAM GAME AS MUCH AS DEFENDING IS. Work on it cos we are FUCKING AWFUL.

So Savage, Danny Murphy, Big Sam, whoever the fuck is telling us we should be happy with what we've got. Why don't you come over to the Hawthorns and come pick Tony's arse live on MOTD next week when he's next unbeaten which is next week cos we've got no game. Why the fuck should I be pleased to put up with that. And Tony is telling me that "things are not our way". I TELL YOU EHAT TONY, ID HAVE SOME SYMPATHY IF IT EVEN REMOTELY LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD A FUCKING CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH THIS TEAM. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR PUNDIT MATES AND FUCK OFF FROM MY CLUB. YOUVE TAKEN THIS CLUB TK AN INCREDIBLY DARK PLACE RIGHT NOW, THIS IS MY CLUB, BRUNTS CLUB, MOZZAS CLUB AND YOU NEED FUCKING SECTIONED IF YOU THINK WHAT YOURE DOING IS RIGHT. Still can't get over what you think is actually any good about that midfield trio. AND WHAT IS WORSE IS THAT YOURE DOING IT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK? LIKE WTF. IT DIDNT WORK LAST WEEK, IT DIDNT WORK THE WEEK BEFORE. IT DOESNT EVEN REMOTELY LOOL LIKE IT WILL EVER WORK IN A MILLION YEARS.

Wtf should I be wishing for then savage you utter bellend. Please enlighten me and tell.me.how there's anything that would be worse than this.
(11-05-2017, 12:41 AM)HLS Wrote: Honestly what a load of shit. Be careful what I wish for? Fuckinghell, what's there to fucking lose? I posted a load of stats in a separate thread but I'll post them here as well for good measure

0 wins in last 10 against Prem opposition
4 points in the last 8 games
3 Prem wins in last 23
16 goals in those 23 games
15 points in those 23
1 away win in the whole of 2017

Now on top of that. We're an absolute shambles and an embarrassment. With the fixtures we've had, we should have had a decent cushion going into these matches. As it happens, we've only won 2 of these winnable games and will probably end up in the relegation zone after the next two matches. 

So right yeah. Maybe we've had a bit of bad luck. Maybe things haven't gone our way and it's not our fault. Well I'm sorry but that is complete and utter bollocks. We look totally headless. In terms of set-up, formation, system, players picked, passing, moving, creating chances, effort to attack, ideas, confidence.

"But we've had injuries to certain players meaning I can't play my full strength team." Well I'm sorry Mr WankBucket, but you've just pulled out Gary's semen from your own arse and slapped it across my face. What do you take us for? Every single game, whether it's hudds or man city, you have picked  a fucking shite team. 5-3-2. Let me pick this apart. 5 at the back. What are you thinking. 5 has never worked for us, not has ever been crucial to any success we've had. 442/4411/4231 are our formations. Two banks of four, 2 centre backs, protected by an anchor, remember Yacob? He was and is absolutely quality. Tony, where the fuck has he gone? Put him in there, protect the back four and crowds the midfield. OPPOSITIONS HAAAATE HIMM! Use him you useless fucker. Get another midfielder in there, Barry or Pole. Someone defensive with a bit more tactical nous with an eye for a pass. It's called a balanced midfield you cunt. What planet are you on if you think that 5 at the back with that midfield trio is actually working. I've not seen a worse midfield system since Mowbrays idea of Kim, Valero and Pedro Pele. You can never even tell any of them are on the pitch anyway, because your hoof it system means that they're bypassed anyway. What's the point of even playing them!!! So Yacob and another, you've protected your back 4. Sorted that for you. You're welcome.

Right. Back 4. USE FULL BACKS!. Dawson and Gibbs will do. Now. How about you don't waste our allotted number of players on the pitch by having this wank system and play with actual wingers. You know, maybe Brunty and Phillips. How many assists have they got? FUCKING LOADS you twat. Why don't you play them. Is it any coincidence we've got no fucking goals in us. Get em out the dungeon. You/we need them. They are quality. Get them playing and play to their strengths. They do a job defensively as well so shut your fucking whining. Right. You've got a quality back 4, with another 4 players in front of them that will aid your negative system. You can spare two players to stick to thinking about attack. Chadli, Rod, Rondon, HRK. Now, BUY A FUCKING FOOTBALL FOR TRAINING YOU TWAT. is it any wonder they look totally inept when they've got the ball. They look like they've never played together in their life. Get them used to playing a pass and move game, finding space, making good runs, playing through balls to the by line. Rondon scores tap ins, get it to the byline and cross it along the floor. Get the wide players involved. ATTACKING IS A TEAM GAME AS MUCH AS DEFENDING IS. Work on it cos we are FUCKING AWFUL.

So Savage, Danny Murphy, Big Sam, whoever the fuck is telling us we should be happy with what we've got. Why don't you come over to the Hawthorns and come pick Tony's arse live on MOTD next week when he's next unbeaten which is next week cos we've got no game. Why the fuck should I be pleased to put up with that. And Tony is telling me that "things are not our way". I TELL YOU EHAT TONY, ID HAVE SOME SYMPATHY IF IT EVEN REMOTELY LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD A FUCKING CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH THIS TEAM. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR PUNDIT MATES AND FUCK OFF FROM MY CLUB. YOUVE TAKEN THIS CLUB TK AN INCREDIBLY DARK PLACE RIGHT NOW, THIS IS MY CLUB, BRUNTS CLUB, MOZZAS CLUB AND YOU NEED FUCKING SECTIONED IF YOU THINK WHAT YOURE DOING IS RIGHT. Still can't get over what you think is actually any good about that midfield trio. AND WHAT IS WORSE IS THAT YOURE DOING IT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK? LIKE WTF. IT DIDNT WORK LAST WEEK, IT DIDNT WORK THE WEEK BEFORE. IT DOESNT EVEN REMOTELY LOOL LIKE IT WILL EVER WORK IN A MILLION YEARS.

Wtf should I be wishing for then savage you utter bellend. Please enlighten me and tell.me.how there's anything that would be worse than this.

This a million times over.