Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hudds Away Triv
Good recent record here.  When was the last time:

We lost at Huddersfield – and who were the managers in the dugouts?

We drew at Huddersfield – and who were the managers in the dugouts?

FFFust – winner gets a week in the dungeon with Burke
On my only ever visit there in the late 90s we lost 1-0 so I'll go for that Villa twat Brian Little in ours. No idea who theirs would've been
(11-03-2017, 11:47 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: On my only ever visit there in the late 90s we lost 1-0 so I'll go for that Villa twat Brian Little in ours. No idea who theirs would've been

That is defo the last defeat and correct mon.  Little Grey Brian

Hudds manager is a biggish name
Bruce?
Lost there the season Megson came in & kept us up (99/00). Think Little was in charge?
Last draw I recall was 97 under Harford.

I've no idea who the Hudds managers were though.
(11-03-2017, 11:49 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Bruce?

Correct.  Biggish by name and belly

(11-03-2017, 11:50 AM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Last draw I recall was 97 under Harford.

I've no idea who the Hudds managers were though.

It was indeed - 0-0 under the late Ray H

Hudds manager at the time is now a technical director somewhere. Was linked with our job a few times in the 90s and 00s
I can remember them absolutely fucking walloping us about 4-0 in the mid 90's on our first visit to the new ground.

Main memory is a bloke in front getting so irate he booted his seat, the lid smashed in half, flew up into the air and landed in the 18 yard box.
Bruce did the double over us that year.

(11-03-2017, 11:56 AM)TTM Wrote: I can remember them absolutely fucking walloping us about 4-0 in the mid 90's on our first visit to the new ground.

Main memory is a bloke in front getting so irate he booted his seat, the lid smashed in half, flew up into the air and landed in the 18 yard box.

It was 4-1 - Hammy scored for us.

the James Quinn 2-0 is the best for me.
(11-03-2017, 11:59 AM)Ronk Albion Wrote: Bruce did the double over us that year.

(11-03-2017, 11:56 AM)TTM Wrote: I can remember them absolutely fucking walloping us about 4-0 in the mid 90's on our first visit to the new ground.

Hammy did - we were well into the Buckometer run by then

3-0 that Quinn game under Dennis Smith.  Hughes scored a good header late on from a rare decent cross from Graham Potter
(11-03-2017, 12:06 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 11:59 AM)Ronk Albion Wrote: Bruce did the double over us that year.

Hammy did - we were well into the Buckometer run by then

3-0 that Quinn game under Dennis Smith.  Hughes scored a good header late on from a rare decent cross from Graham Potter

Spotted.

I was pissed.