Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight
Could be interesting.

Looks like the Brexit Impact Papers are to be released.
Fallon gone I see.

More to come.

Thoughts? Thinking all this is unfounded rumours or tip of the iceberg of reality?
(11-01-2017, 05:13 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Could be interesting.

Looks like the Brexit Impact Papers are to be released.

If they are as bad as many think they'll be the Dexeu staff will be next against the Mail"s wall of traitors.

All I want for Christmas is another bloody election.
What you expecting from the impact papers, Proth?
The Swiss style wealth that was forecast a year or two back
(11-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Arti Wrote: What you expecting from the impact papers, Proth?

Given that most forecasting of the immediate post-Brexit period was hopelessly flawed, I truly dread to think.

(11-01-2017, 07:42 PM)Heath Wrote: Fallon gone I see.

More to come.

Thoughts? Thinking all this is unfounded rumours or tip of the iceberg of reality?

I'm more surprised by some of the names NOT on that list. Some of the claims on there are specious as the alleged 'victims' have already stated.

I'm also disturbed by the thought of Amber Rudd in the Act at all.
(11-02-2017, 08:04 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Arti Wrote: What you expecting from the impact papers, Proth?

Given that most forecasting of the immediate post-Brexit period was hopelessly flawed, I truly dread to think.
Yeah, it'll certainly be interesting to see.

Truth is, this is a unique situation, so the forecasting of the immediate aftermath of the vote was based on nothing more than guesswork, panic and not-so-hidden agendas.  I'd like to think that given there has been 12 months or so for the initial 'shock' to subside that greater depth and thought has been given to the process of what may happen next (Yeah, I know...).
The government has truly fucked up by trying to keep it all hidden though.  Obviously there is some news that us proles are simply not meant to see.  Well, except now they've been forced.
Of course, if the impact studies show hell and damnation is to befall us, the pro-Brexit camp will call bullshit on it all.  If they show that we are all heading to a land of milk and honey, the leave side will do the same.  Though if the latter, why would they struggle so hard to hide them away?
(11-02-2017, 08:04 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

(11-01-2017, 07:42 PM)Heath Wrote: Fallon gone I see.

More to come.

I'm more surprised by some of the names NOT on that list. Some of the claims on there are specious as the alleged 'victims' have already stated.

I'm also disturbed by the thought of Amber Rudd in the Act at all.

Amber Rudd is on there for a public relationship with an MP, I'm a bit confused why she and a few others are implicated for seemingly nothing. Makes a mockery having pointless shit mixed in with serious news.

Though the Disgraced Liam Fox thing is interesting, could be the disgraced former defence secretary and disgraced former trade minister Liam Fox.
Didn't expect redacted papers, have to be honest.
Watergate tapes, anyone?
(11-28-2017, 11:45 AM)Arti Wrote: Didn't expect redacted papers, have to be honest.
Watergate tapes, anyone?

The way the story is developing it certainly has the potential to bring down this so-called government.