Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of the end for Trump?
Trump is either a maniac who will destroy us all, or the saviour, depending on who you speak to.

I have a few American friends online and there really is no middle ground, and sometimes people you'd think would be pro Trump aren't, and some you'd be sure would hate him don't.

Honestly, I think the guy is a Grade A moron, anyone who tells you how clever they are constantly isn't clever. But I doubt he'll ever really manage to do anything of note, good or bad.
Trump's business success may be questionable, but putting that aside it is his inability to keep silent
and to always want to defend his position. Any shrewd businessman knows that the most powerful
tool that you can use is sometimes silence, people hate it and Trump cannot bear it either, he must
fill the void with another tweet or comment

As he would put it = Bad or Weak

Add to that he wants and needs to be right every time, win every battle and every argument or debate
and that all makes him a very unsuitable person for the position he holds IMO and if you think about
the above and his tussle with North Korea then it is deeply concerning
Birdman1811 Wrote:Trump is either a maniac who will destroy us all, or the saviour, depending on who you speak to.

I have a few American friends online and there really is no middle ground, and sometimes people you'd think would be pro Trump aren't, and some you'd be sure would hate him don't.

Honestly, I think the guy is a Grade A moron, anyone who tells you how clever they are constantly isn't clever. But I doubt he'll ever really manage to do anything of note, good or bad.

He'll never push the big red button that launches the bombs but he is causing plenty of problems. You could certainly argue that his lack of (and then less than convincing) condemnation of the far right supremacist groups is emboldening them for example.
Shouldnt all this shit be on the politics board?
(10-31-2017, 02:00 PM)Zoltanger Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 01:40 PM)P_K Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 01:37 PM)Montserratbaggie Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 04:27 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: It's not that odd when you consider 63 million Americans voted for him.

And crooked Hilary got three million more!

But only won the vote in 20 out of the 50 states.

Yeah, Alaska should have as many electoral votes as California.
Did people complain when Obama won or even Bush? It’s the same as people moaning that Trump has too much power. Maybe they shouldn’t have been so keen to give those powers to the presidents office when their favoured candidate was in power

Originally i liked the idea of Trump, Clinton was unelectable anyway so the Yanks had no choice to be honest.
However in the history of any elected official surely no one has had to put up with the tsunami of attacks he has had to put up with. The so called luvvies had endlessly hammered him, as have the press from all sides.
On reflection he has been a disappointment, but he is different and that's what will ultimately bring him down.
Then we will revert to type and the New World order train will be back on the tracks.
If you think Trump was bad, imagine fucking Clinton.
Dude...