Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of the end for Trump?
Billionaire, hot wife, president of the USA.

Doubt he gives a fuck.

(10-30-2017, 04:08 PM)Montserratbaggie Wrote: This is just like Watergate. The cover-up leads to them getting caught.

The DNC have actually more to worry about, not Trump.
(10-30-2017, 04:09 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: Billionaire, hot wife, president of the USA.

Doubt he gives a fuck.

That's not true. He craves acceptance. He acts like a petulant child when he doesn't get it.
(10-30-2017, 04:08 PM)Montserratbaggie Wrote: This is just like Watergate. The cover-up leads to them getting caught.

The 2 arrested today will spill beans. The net is clearly closing in.
richbaggie Wrote:
TheOddOne Wrote:Billionaire, hot wife, president of the USA.

Doubt he gives a fuck.

That's not true. He craves acceptance. He acts like a petulant child when he doesn't get it.

Spot on, his Twitter tirades against journos, fellow politicians and anyone else who dares criticize him are an embarrassment. There's nothing presidential about the way he behaves.
The transcripts of his interviews and speeches are something else...

[Image: DNByf0FV4AAVdoa.jpg:large]

Long may he reign
(10-30-2017, 04:18 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: The transcripts of his interviews and speeches are something else...

[Image: DNByf0FV4AAVdoa.jpg:large]

Long may he reign

7 more years of it, can't wait.
(10-30-2017, 04:15 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
richbaggie Wrote:
TheOddOne Wrote:Billionaire, hot wife, president of the USA.

Doubt he gives a fuck.

Spot on, his Twitter tirades against journos, fellow politicians and anyone else who dares criticize him are an embarrassment. There's nothing presidential about the way he behaves.

Correct.  A divisive, autocratic bigot who acts like a 4 year old.  Fugg him off
(10-30-2017, 04:00 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: I love Trump personally.

Fuck the liberal left PC SJW bellends.

p.s its been the beginning of the end for Trump since we was appointed and yet still he is there. He is going to be there for another 7 years, deal with it.
I think your user name says it all!
(10-30-2017, 04:12 PM)richbaggie Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 04:09 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: Billionaire, hot wife, president of the USA.

Doubt he gives a fuck.

The man just cannot let anything pass him by, he has to win each and every battle regardless of
right or wrong.

That is what makes him so dangerous
(10-30-2017, 04:25 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 04:00 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: I love Trump personally.

Fuck the liberal left PC SJW bellends.

p.s its been the beginning of the end for Trump since we was appointed and yet still he is there. He is going to be there for another 7 years, deal with it.
I think your user name says it all!

It's not that odd when you consider 63 million Americans voted for him.