BBC Panorama
When you say bias, you actually mean they don't spout the Tory party line in three words.
(04-28-2020, 01:12 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 11:02 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 10:16 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Not even worth a click the bbc bias is shameful

Arf and what news outlets do you listen, watch read that are bias free?

I dont even bother now flick sky news on and you have Bolton and Rigby just as one eyed as cyclops.......its not scrutiny is bias and I've given up on the bbc .....the only thing I watch is the press papers at 22.30 on sky news

Figures ...
This hindsight game is just great isn't it?

BBC January 2078 - "The government should've prepared for that meteor strike on Tipton by building a big iron roof over Ocker Hill."
(04-28-2020, 02:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote: This hindsight game is just great isn't it?

BBC January 2078 - "The government should've prepared for that meteor strike on Tipton by building a big iron roof over Ocker Hill."

It's only hindsight if you weren't told it in advance. The government were told about what was needed in advance, they decided not to follow the advice coming out of the committee recommendations last June. Are you really going to try to defend this one? Your already shredded reputation rides on you showing just a bit of common sense here.
(04-28-2020, 02:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote: This hindsight game is just great isn't it?

Bloody hell is that when the worlds ending better stock pile so I’m prepared. Mind you this is probably one of David Icke’s prophecies. Angel
Ok, I'm not involved in manufacturing, but exactly how difficult is it to knock up some facemasks? Surely much of this stuff could be commissioned and made in little or no time. Are we really so bereft of manufacturing?
I noticed early on, Angela Merkel saying one sure thing they have learned, is not to depend on countries outside Europe for ventilators.
Just seen a read a piece on twitter that the people who was making the aquasations are labour activists blow me down with a feather.
(04-28-2020, 02:56 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

It's only hindsight if you weren't told it in advance. The government were told about what was needed in advance, they decided not to follow the advice coming out of the committee recommendations last June. Are you really going to try to defend this one? Your already shredded reputation rides on you showing just a bit of common sense here.

Cygnus 
The meeting in June last year you mention 
The WHO and most other countries saying test test test 
Italy telling us to lockdown 

We were still allowing Cheltenham Festival go ahead on March the 16th!
(04-28-2020, 06:01 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Just seen a read a piece on twitter that the people who was making the aquasations are labour activists blow me down with a feather.

Do their political leanings delegitimise their complaints?
(04-28-2020, 06:52 PM)WWHO Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 06:01 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Just seen a read a piece on twitter that the people who was making the aquasations are labour activists blow me down with a feather.

Do their political leanings delegitimise their complaints?

It certainly waters them down for Liq apparently