Anyone on here
Been stopped by the police whilst driving about yet ?
No, in fact I've seen fewer police cars these last few weeks than would normally be the case.

Also, oddly, fewer supermarket home delivery vans.
I had a police drone follow me whilst I was out walking but it’s batteries ran out after just 10 miles Big Grin
(04-22-2020, 10:55 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I had a police drone follow me whilst I was out walking but it’s batteries ran out after just 10 miles Big Grin

The guy that was flying it probably finished his shift.
No not yet.

Saw an unmarked marked car and 3 marked BMW estates blocking in a Merc or BMW could tell which @ the traffic lights by The Bell @ Belbroughton yesterday.

The 4 blokes inside looked to be shitting themselves so perhaps the police are clamping down on non essential journeys!
(04-22-2020, 11:22 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 10:55 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I had a police drone follow me whilst I was out walking but it’s batteries ran out after just 10 miles Big Grin

The guy that was flying it probably finished his shift.

Hook, line and sinker Big Grin
Yes....but I was shit-faced at the time!

(.......not really)
(04-22-2020, 10:33 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Been stopped by the police whilst driving about yet ?

No.

They tried but I burnt 'em off.
Not me, but my daughter was a couple of weeks ago. She was driving to work (Sandwell Hospital) and had put temporary pieces of cards in her windscreen and back window with her car reg on, as sone nice person had stolen her number plates the day before whilst she was at work. The police stopped her as they said the letters and numbers weren’t big enough!
No, but we saw some tell off some idiots that were playing table tennis in a group.