Captain Tom
Not only does he make millions by walking with his walker, Captain Tom is now No1 in the downloads with Michael Ball and you’ll never walk alone. This Man is pure genius he has done more for the NHS in 2 weeks than the government ever has. Heart Heart
Good grief.
I must have missed the bit of furlonged people and helping the self employed when they didnt need to ( rolls fucking eyes )
(04-19-2020, 09:18 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I must have missed the bit of furlonged people and helping the self employed when they didnt need to ( rolls fucking eyes )

Keep rolling them eyes on about what the government has done for the NHS not anything else. Tongue
(04-19-2020, 09:18 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I must have missed the bit of furlonged people and helping the self employed when they didnt need to ( rolls fucking eyes )

Didn't need to?  What could be wrong about helping a huge proportion of the workforce. I'm grateful anyway, although nothing has landed as yet.
Great bloke. Deserves a knighthood. Appropriate choice if music but I associate it too much with the bin dippers

Arf.

Of course they didn't need to, they could have sent everyone home without pay and watched the country implode with a mass uprising and complete anarchy.