Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game of Thrones S6
Only two more days to go...

Is anyone doing the 2am showing? If you are, or if you're watching through nefarious means can we agree to keep this thread spoiler free until after the opm Monday showing?

*9pm showing. My phone is fucking shite and I can't edit for some reason.
If you have Sky Go, you can watch it a lot earlier than the normal broadcast time, so does that mean i can watch it tomorrow?
Really? I'll have to check that out...

I do feel a weekly spoiler embargo until 10 on the Monday night us fair though.
(04-23-2016, 09:47 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Really? I'll have to check that out...

I do feel a weekly spoiler embargo until 10 on the Monday night us fair though.

Agreed, perhaps a move to the wastelands is is called for.
I'm hoping to do the 2 am showing on Sunday night/Monday morning. Been waiting ages for this.
I'm watching it when the wife tells me I'm watching it. Which is "I want to watch this now, and I appreciate we dont have Atlantis, but your ****** does magical things i want to watch it now!". which will more than likely mean as soon as some whiz kid has uploaded it.
Got it set to record. Not sure when I'll get to watch it (usually Friday) so I'll avoid any spoiler threads on here.
(04-24-2016, 04:36 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote: I'm watching it when the wife tells me I'm watching it. Which is "I want to watch this now, and I appreciate we dont have Atlantis, but your ****** does magical things i want to watch it now!". which will more than likely mean as soon as some whiz kid has uploaded it.

I think it's fair to say there could be more than one interpretation of this post...
Just watched episode 1 of season 6 and...
(04-25-2016, 02:40 AM)Bromley Baggie Wrote: Just watched episode 1 of season 6 and...

bit of a let down imo cant believe they killed daenarys in the first episode back wtf is that about!! Angry