Pardew Interview
(04-26-2019, 02:22 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Basically, on the Albion part, he said he could see it was a big change of style that was moving in the right direction until Taxigate, he made a mistake sticking by the players involved and then the dressing room said it didn't suit them (the new style of play).

FFS I could have told the club that trying to change the style of play of the team to a more passing style when we just needed the points was a fucking stupid idea for free. The same can be said of how we set-up to play this season, when the fashionable but not sensible idea was to pass out from the back! Quite how people in football make millions from sheer stupidity is not only astounding but makes idiots of all of us who follow the game.
(04-26-2019, 02:27 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 02:19 PM)Morley Wrote: Behind a pay wall when I clicked on it, can someone give me the jist of how big a twat he is please?

Says he probably shouldn't have tried to change our football style so much.

Said some players wanted to go back to more defensive style.

Said he thought the players were adapapting after wins at Brighton and Liverpool but then the Barcelona fiasco happened.

Said he probably shouldn't have played the culprits against Saints.

Oh and he wants to manage in the premier league again! Top arf! Good luck with that Al!!

All of which convinces me more that the squad will continue to get whoever is in charge the sack.
(04-26-2019, 03:50 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 02:22 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Basically, on the Albion part, he said he could see it was a big change of style that was moving in the right direction until Taxigate, he made a mistake sticking by the players involved and then the dressing room said it didn't suit them (the new style of play).

FFS I could have told the club that trying to change the style of play of the team to a more passing style when we just needed the points was a fucking stupid idea for free. The same can be said of how we set-up to play this season, when the fashionable but not sensible idea was to pass out from the back! Quite how people in football make millions from sheer stupidity is not only astounding but makes idiots of all of us who follow the game.

I can't understand why you're not the manager of our club.