Ticket Prices - Play Offs
I’ve seen a lot across social media asking whether season tickets are included for these games. I’ve never known that to be the case in recent times when we’ve got there ie 2001 (Bolton) and 2007 (Wolves). Most likely season tickets will have the tickets reserved for purchase until a certain date, similar to Cup games.

Anyone have the feeling that prices could be increased if we face Villa for example? Only way we can increase prices for Away fans is if we increase prices in Smethwick End for example. Reading the rules/regulations on ticket prices (the same stand/view has to be the same for Home/Away).

I’d be very surprised if Albion price this one at 20£. Some may argue why upset the fan base for an extra £10,000 but nothing would surprise me personally.

Thoughts?
(04-24-2019, 03:43 PM)Albion Wrote: I’ve seen a lot across social media asking whether season tickets are included for these games. I’ve never known that to be the case in recent times when we’ve got there ie 2000 (Bolton) and 2007 (Wolves). Most likely season tickets will have the tickets reserved for purchase until a certain date, similar to Cup games.

Anyone have the feeling that prices could be increased if we face Villa for example? Only way we can increase prices for Away fans is if we increase prices in Smethwick End for example. Reading the rules/regulations on ticket prices (the same stand/view has to be the same for Home/Away).

I’d be very surprised if Albion price this one at 20£. Some may argue why upset the fan base for an extra £10,000 but nothing would surprise me personally.

Thoughts?
I actually wouldn't blame the club if they went £30 adults for this one. Just hope they don't rip off junior season ticket holders.
(04-24-2019, 03:43 PM)Albion Wrote: I’ve seen a lot across social media asking whether season tickets are included for these games. I’ve never known that to be the case in recent times when we’ve got there ie 2000 (Bolton) and 2007 (Wolves). Most likely season tickets will have the tickets reserved for purchase until a certain date, similar to Cup games.

Thoughts?

I'd charge £60 for a ticket but give a half price or £40 voucher to members and season ticket holders to help bring the price down to a reasonable level. Encourages season ticket holders and members to buy to help reduce the chance of Villa fans in the home end or the dickhead Albion fans who only seem to turn up when we play Villa or Wolves turning up. We could also be nice and extend this offer to the Villa.
Had to pay extra for the Swansea (1993), Bolton (2001) and Wolves (2007) games. Will be no different this time.
Current Match Day Prices:

Adults:

BRE/SME/East Stand Lower: 20£
West Stand/East Stand Upper: 23£

Seniors:

BRE/SME/East Stand Lower: 15£
West Stand/East Stand Upper: 17£

Students/U23:

West Stand/East Stand Upper: 15£

U18:

BRE/SME/East Stand Lower: 10£
West Stand/East Stand Upper: 10£

U11:

BRE/SME/East Stand Lower: 5£
West Stand/East Stand Upper: 5£

Disabled:

An extra tenner raises £250K in gate monies.

If we make the final, isn't it "loser takes all" on the gate receipts??

No wonder Ebeneezer enjoyed the Derby loss  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-24-2019, 03:43 PM)Albion Wrote: I’ve seen a lot across social media asking whether season tickets are included for these games. I’ve never known that to be the case in recent times when we’ve got there ie 2001 (Bolton) and 2007 (Wolves). Most likely season tickets will have the tickets reserved for purchase until a certain date, similar to Cup games.

Thoughts?

I would assume the clubs will agree the prices for both games/sets of fans and hopefully reward them by keeping them at usual prices.  I believe the Villa concession prices are lower than ours.  

Financially it's a bonus game as surely neither side will have budgeted for it.
(04-24-2019, 04:40 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 03:43 PM)Albion Wrote: I’ve seen a lot across social media asking whether season tickets are included for these games. I’ve never known that to be the case in recent times when we’ve got there ie 2001 (Bolton) and 2007 (Wolves). Most likely season tickets will have the tickets reserved for purchase until a certain date, similar to Cup games.

Thoughts?

I would assume the clubs will agree the prices for both games/sets of fans and hopefully reward them by keeping them at usual prices.  I believe the Villa concession prices are lower than ours.  

Financially it's a bonus game as surely neither side will have budgeted for it.

The Seals haven't. They planned to go 46 games unbeaten.
(04-24-2019, 03:54 PM)Albion Wrote: Current Match Day Prices:

Adults:

BRE/SME/East Stand Lower: 20£
West Stand/East Stand Upper: 23£

Seniors:

West Stand/East Stand Upper: 17£

Students/U23:

West Stand/East Stand Upper: 15£

U18:

U11:

BRE/SME/East Stand Lower: 5£
West Stand/East Stand Upper: 5£

Disabled:

SEALS

Pricing:
Adults from £20, Concessions from £15, Under 21s from £10, Under 18s from £5

Family Packages:
Price Zone 4 - £55
Price Zone 6 - £45
(04-24-2019, 03:43 PM)Albion Wrote: I’ve seen a lot across social media asking whether season tickets are included for these games. 

2 words .. Mark Jenkins