Smith the seal
Not  because he is the Vile gaffer , but he seems a very arrogant bloke , bouncing up and down the technical area and generally thinks hes the dogs bollocks and that hes won everything in the game . I know weve had managers who just stand there and show no passion but i think hes always trying to put pressure on the officials.
So he’s a football manager basically.
He's actually a top bloke.
Very dismissive of the Albion and taking the piss in a WM interview yesterday about our performance at Bristol City. 

I think Bristol City will beat them on Saturday.
Seems like a bit of a cunt whenever I've heard him.
(04-11-2019, 07:11 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Very dismissive of the Albion and taking the piss in a WM interview yesterday about our performance at Bristol City. 

I think Bristol City will beat them on Saturday.

Yes, he's been very snidey in a few interviews since being at Villa. Maybe he's still peeved he didn't get the phone call after his Albion interview.  Big Grin
Fuck the flipper flapping fucker
Still not sure why he was upset at us celebrating a 90th minute equaliser. Was certainly an odd thing to pick up on.
(04-11-2019, 07:13 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Seems like a bit of a cunt whenever I've heard him.

+1
You will never see Frank Doberman and Dean Smith in the same room together. Never.