Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who honestly can see Berahino rebuilding his career or is he Francis Jeffers mk2?
Can players at his stage of development really just not bother to play for 18 months and just switch it back on?

Sounds like a task to me.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has already played his last premier league game.
(09-20-2016, 01:02 PM)Pipes Of Peace Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 12:51 PM)Romelu_Lakawhooo? Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 12:41 PM)Pipes Of Peace Wrote: we must always remember, he's just a kid and isn't grown up enough, like all these footballers, to make the decisions he's having to.  i don't wish him any ill but am sure in the future he'll realise his mistakes.

he fecking 23 not 18 !!!

I don't think I knew what I was doing until I hit about 35!

I had been grafting at a miserable, dead end job for a pittance for 7 years by the time I was 23 and I knew enough to know that I needed to keep doing it to earn my living until I improved myself and then had a better opportunity.
(09-20-2016, 04:29 PM)TTM Wrote: Can players at his stage of development really just not bother to play for 18 months and just switch it back on?

Sounds like a task to me.

Very true. Also compare the state of him then to now:

[Image: Tony-Pulis-sends-Saido-Berahino-on-as-an...urnley.png]

[Image: West+Bromwich+Albion+v+Bristol+City+Emir...L62LZl.jpg]
Baggie Bird wants his kit back.
(09-20-2016, 03:30 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 12:28 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Once he gets his move he'll get his focus back and start playing again and scoring goals. Problem with being with us is that he's been here so long that he's the talk every window so he goes off the rails each time. He's easily distracted from things, very impulsive and quite often doesn't engage with his brain but when he's not in that frame of mind he's actually quite alright.

I think his problem won't be his talent, but if anything it will be how the game has moved on from being just a good footballer to be a good centre forward.

No he won't.

Oh yes he will.
Luke Moore springs to mind, I remember Villa fans excitedly going on about this brilliant prospect.......
(09-20-2016, 06:59 PM)Lightnin Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 03:30 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 12:28 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Once he gets his move he'll get his focus back and start playing again and scoring goals. Problem with being with us is that he's been here so long that he's the talk every window so he goes off the rails each time. He's easily distracted from things, very impulsive and quite often doesn't engage with his brain but when he's not in that frame of mind he's actually quite alright.

I think his problem won't be his talent, but if anything it will be how the game has moved on from being just a good footballer to be a good centre forward.

No he won't.

Oh yes he will.

And you Base that on?
Utter cunt...doesn't want to play for us ..fuck off.
(09-20-2016, 12:36 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Whatever happens in his career, I think we will look back & say "why the fugg didn't we just take the £20+ mill 0ffered for him, to re-invest elsewhere"

Because no one has ever offered 20mill. It is a myth.