Second referendum
If it happens, how on earth do you run it?

What questions to you put on it?
it would be madness for anyone in power to allow a second vote that had the option to remain on it.
(02-25-2019, 11:28 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: it would be madness for anyone in power to allow a second vote that had the option to remain on it.

The first was for leave. So I assume a second would be what flavour of leave (May's deal, WTO, Norway style...) But of course it won't. The stitch up will mean that the choice is between remain and a couple of leave options to split the leave vote. The establishment always win.
(02-26-2019, 09:15 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 11:28 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: it would be madness for anyone in power to allow a second vote that had the option to remain on it.

The first was for leave. So I assume a second would be what flavour of leave (May's deal, WTO, Norway style...) But of course it won't. The stitch up will mean that the choice is between remain and a couple of leave options to split the leave vote. The establishment always win.

If they did, I think even I'd vote leave.

What a load of bollocks.
(02-26-2019, 09:28 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 09:15 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

If they did, I think even I'd vote leave.

Depends on the deal on the table, I'm not going to actively support no deal as it's stupid.
Is there a valid reason why we cant leave then do a deal?
(02-26-2019, 09:50 AM)Sunshine Wrote: Is there a valid reason why we cant leave then do a deal?

The issues that are supposed to be addressed with the withdrawal agreement  and the backstop will still need to be addressed.
I'm still waiting for someone / anyone to tell me one of the benefits of leaving.
(02-26-2019, 10:06 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I'm still waiting for someone / anyone to tell me one of the benefits of staying in the protectionist, insular EU club

Edited for you.