WBA Released List
Most likely confirmed tomorrow.

Bond (27), Peltier (33), Brunt (35), (Has been confirmed he shall be leaving), Barry (39)

I think Peltier and Barry will be released.

Bond is the one that could be in the balance. Depending on how many senior keepers we wish to go with
Hattie James has been kept on which has made my weekend...............

We not talking about the womens team here?

My bad

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(07-31-2020, 03:27 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Most likely confirmed tomorrow.

Bond (27), Peltier (33), Brunt (35), (Has been confirmed he shall be leaving), Barry (39)

Bond is the one that could be in the balance. Depending on how many senior keepers we wish to go with

Should bring the average age of the squad right down!  Big Grin

In all seriousness I'm obviously gutted about Brunty. Right time, right decision but gutted as he is a legend. The rest I'm not fussed about. 

Bond shouldn't be in the balance. Palmer is better and we are likely to bring in another anyway.

I'm convinced we will try to offload Burke if we can find someone stupid enough to part with £2m. Also think we'll look to move on Zohore on loan probably to a chump side.
(07-31-2020, 03:55 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Hattie James has been kept on which has made my weekend...............

My bad

Cuzer

When reading “Hattie” my mind then came out with “Jakes”.

She’d have made a decent goalie mind, covering half of it.
(07-31-2020, 06:28 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 03:55 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Hattie James has been kept on which has made my weekend...............

My bad

Cuzer

When reading “Hattie” my mind then came out with “Jakes”.

She’d have made a decent goalie mind, covering half of it.

Its "Jacques" for fucks sacques.
sacques

Apparently, Hattie was a right goer.

And married to Our John who had to put up with all sorts of things.

Apparently.
Cuzer is on a roll
(07-31-2020, 05:38 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 03:27 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Most likely confirmed tomorrow.

Should bring the average age of the squad right down!  Big Grin

In all seriousness I'm obviously gutted about Brunty. Right time, right decision but gutted as he is a legend. The rest I'm not fussed about. 

Bond shouldn't be in the balance. Palmer is better and we are likely to bring in another anyway.

I'm convinced we will try to offload Burke if we can find someone stupid enough to part with £2m. Also think we'll look to move on Zohore on loan probably to a chump side.

22m sheets we paid for those useless cunts!

Wow.
(07-31-2020, 08:55 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: Cuzer is on a roll

Sausage and Egg if you’re offering  Big Grin

Seriously though,  Hattie James have a look on her twatter.....some men fantasies of women in their teams kit......winner right there 

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers